Thanks to everyone who participated in the 2020 Wellness at AECOM program! Our 2021 program is now underway. Beginning October 19, you can complete new activities to help you be well and start earning new wellness rewards.
Good health and well-being improve virtually every aspect of our personal and professional lives, and that’s good for you and AECOM. Through our mutual commitment to wellness, not only can we enhance our lives, but we’re better able to manage your health care costs. It’s simple — the healthier you are, the less you and the company will spend on medical expenses throughout the year. Being well helps put money back in your pocket:
- You can earn a wellness discount on your medical plan contributions.
- Your spouse/domestic partner (if you have one) can earn an additional wellness discount, too.
- Being healthy means you use medical services less, which saves you money.
Your good health helps AECOM control increases in our shared cost to buy health coverage.
How it works
Starting October 19, 2020, you can choose from a variety of activities to earn wellness points. Be sure to record your points on the wellness website by August 31, 2021.
- Earn 100 points and receive a wellness discount on your 2022 medical plan contributions. If your spouse/domestic partner also earns 100 wellness points, they’ll receive an additional discount.
- If you are covered by a union plan, SCA, collective bargaining agreement or other contract and NOT eligible for a wellness discount, earn 100 points and receive a $50 gift card. Your spouse/domestic partner can also earn a $50 gift card.
- Earn 150 points to receive a HealthKick membership and be entered into a raffle for a $150 gift card.
- Earn 200 points and be entered into a raffle for a $200 gift card.
- Earn 200 points, including wellness points for completing 3 telephonic or virtual coaching calls, and receive a $100 fitness reimbursement.
AECOM will pay the taxes due on all gift cards awarded.
When you log on to the wellness website starting October 19, you’ll be asked to pick your level. Each level has its own set of optional monthly health topic sessions, online educational materials, games and quizzes, and suggested goals.
- Level 1: If you’re new to the wellness program, you can select Level 1 to kickstart your wellness journey.
- Level 2: If you participated last year, you’re probably ready for Level 2, which goes deeper into wellness topics.
- Financial Well-Being Level: If you’d like to focus on your financial well-being, select the Financial Well-Being Level.
You can change your level at any time.