Our wellness program provides a variety of ways for you and your spouse/domestic partner to be well throughout the year — physically, financially and emotionally. You can complete free activities to be well, earn wellness points and receive wellness rewards. To help you reach your wellness points while #SaferAtHome during the pandemic, we have updated some activities and added new options.
Good health and well-being improve virtually every aspect of our personal and professional lives, and that’s good for you and AECOM. Through our mutual commitment to wellness, not only can we enhance our lives, but we’re better able to manage your health care costs. It’s simple — the healthier you are, the less you and the company will spend on medical expenses throughout the year. Being well helps put money back in your pocket:
- You can earn a wellness discount on your medical plan contributions.
- Your spouse/domestic partner (if you have one) can earn an additional wellness discount, too.
- Being healthy means you use medical services less, which saves you money.
Your good health helps AECOM control increases in our shared cost to buy health coverage.
How it works
Choose from a variety of activities to earn wellness points. Be sure to record your points on the wellness website by August 31, 2020.
- Earn 100 points and receive a wellness discount on your 2021 medical plan contributions. If your spouse/domestic partner also earns 100 wellness points, they’ll receive an additional discount.
- If you are covered by a union plan, SCA, collective bargaining agreement or other contract and NOT eligible for a wellness discount, earn 100 points and receive a $50 gift card. Your spouse/domestic partner can also earn a $50 gift card.
- Earn 150 points and become a wellness Rock Star with a chance to win one of many $250 gift cards and receive a 2020 HealthKick membership.
- Earn 200 points and become a wellness Super Star with a chance to win a $1,000 gift card.
- Earn 200 points, including wellness points for completing 3 telephonic or virtual coaching calls, and receive a $100 fitness reimbursement.
AECOM will pay the taxes due on all gift cards awarded.