The 2021 Wellness at AECOM program is now underway. Complete activities to help you be well and earn wellness rewards, including a discount on your 2022 medical plan contributions (for eligible employees and spouses/domestic partners). The deadline for earning points is August 31, 2021. Log in at the right to get started.
Even if you are not currently covered by an AECOM medical plan or think you will opt out of AECOM coverage next year, it’s still a good idea to participate. Not only can you improve your health and well-being, but your circumstances could change. If the unexpected happens and you need to elect AECOM medical coverage in 2022, you may receive the wellness discount only if you earn 100 wellness points by August 31, 2021. Plus, you can earn additional wellness rewards as noted below.
Good health and well-being improve virtually every aspect of our personal and professional lives, and that’s good for you and AECOM. Through our mutual commitment to wellness, not only can we enhance our lives, but we’re better able to manage your health care costs. It’s simple — the healthier you are, the less you and the company will spend on medical expenses throughout the year. Being well helps put money back in your pocket:
- You can earn a wellness discount on your medical plan contributions.
- Your spouse/domestic partner (if you have one) can earn an additional wellness discount, too.
- Being healthy means you use medical services less, which saves you money.
Your good health helps AECOM control increases in our shared cost to buy health coverage.
How it works
Choose from a variety of points-earning activities that can help you be well physically, emotionally, financially, socially and for the planet. Complete the activities and record your points for doing so on the wellness website by August 31, 2021.
- Earn 100 points and receive a wellness discount on your 2022 medical plan contributions. If your spouse/domestic partner also earns 100 wellness points, they’ll receive an additional discount.
- If you are covered by a union plan, SCA, collective bargaining agreement or other contract and NOT eligible for a wellness discount, earn 100 points and receive a $50 gift card. Your spouse/domestic partner can also earn a $50 gift card.
- Earn 150 points to receive a HealthKick membership and be entered into the Rock Star raffle to win one of many $250 gift cards.
- Earn 200 points and be entered into the Super Star raffle for a $1,000 gift card.
- Earn 200 points, including wellness points for completing 3 telephonic or virtual coaching calls, and receive a $100 fitness reimbursement.
AECOM will pay the taxes due on all gift cards awarded. The gift cards are provided through Tango Card. Winners will receive an email from Tango with directions on how to access their gift cards.
For the 2020-2021 program year, we are introducing Levels to bring you content more personalized to where you are on your wellness journey and to bring you’re a greater variety of well-being topics to explore. Each Level has a corresponding set of optional wellness sessions, monthly modules that include educational material, an activity and a goal to complete.
When you log in to the wellness website for the first time during the 2020-2021 program year, you’ll be asked to pick your Level. Everyone who participated in Wellness at AECOM during the 2019-2020 program year, participated in Level 1. We encourage you to try one of the other two levels this year. You can switch your level at any time.
- Level 1: If you’re new to the wellness program, you can select Level 1 to kickstart your wellness journey.
- Level 2: If you participated last year, you’re probably ready for Level 2, which goes deeper into wellness topics. Level 2 sessions are not more difficult — they simply explore different wellness topics than Level 1.
- Financial Well-Being Level: If you’d like to focus on your financial well-being, select the Financial Well-Being Level.
You cannot earn points for any Level 1 sessions you completed last year (the 2019-2020 program year). However, if there are Level 1 sessions you have not already completed, you can complete them this year and earn points. For each completed session across any level, you earn 5 points up to a total of 6 sessions (30 points maximum). You may only earn points for one session completed each day.