The updated wellness website is available beginning October 1!
Our wellness program, Wellness at AECOM, provides a variety of ways for you and your spouse/ domestic partner (if you have one) to be well throughout the year — physically, financially and emotionally. You can complete free activities to be well, earn wellness points and receive wellness rewards — including a discount on medical plan contributions, a chance to earn and win gift cards and even a $100 fitness reimbursement.
Good health and well-being improve virtually every aspect of our personal and professional lives, and that’s good for you and AECOM.
Through our mutual commitment to wellness, not only can we enhance our lives, but we’re better able to manage your health care costs. At AECOM, there is a 20% reduction in the average health care costs for those who participate in wellness activities vs. those who do not participate. It’s simple — the healthier you are, the less you and the company will spend on medical expenses throughout the year.
Being well helps put money back in your pocket:
- You can earn a wellness discount on your medical plan contributions.
- Your spouse/domestic partner (if you have one) can earn an additional wellness discount, too.
- Being healthy means you use medical services less, which saves you money.
Your good health helps AECOM control increases in our shared cost to buy health coverage.
Choose from a variety of activities to earn wellness points. Be sure to record your points on the wellness website by August 30, 2019.
- Earn 100 points and receive a wellness discount on your 2020 medical plan contributions.
- When your spouse/domestic partner (if you have one) earns 100 wellness points, they’ll receive an additional discount.
- NEW for 2019 – If you are covered by a union plan, SCA, collective bargaining agreement or other contract and NOT eligible for a wellness discount, earn 100 points and receive a $50 gift card.
- Earn 150 points and become a wellness Rock Star with a chance to win one of many $250 gift cards.
- Earn 200 points and become a wellness Super Star with a chance to win a $1,000 gift card.
- NEW for 2019 – Earn 200 points — including wellness points for completing 6 Lifestyle Management coaching calls — and receive a $100 fitness reimbursement.
|Online Health Assessment|
|Complete by March 31, 2019||20|
|Complete April 1 – August 31, 2019||10|
|Onsite screening (employees only)||30|
|Physician Results Form (for screening September 2018 through August 30, 2019)|
|Fit Pass Points for Biometric Outcomes||Max: 20|
|Blood Pressure – ≤ 140/90||5/healthy outcome
|Glucose – ≤ 100 fasting OR ≤ 140 non-fasting|
|Total Cholesterol/Cholesterol Ratio – Total cholesterol ≤ 200 OR cholesterol ratio ≤ 5.00|
|Waist/BMI – Waist: ≤ 35″ for women/ ≤ 40″ for men OR BMI: 18.5 – 30|
|Fit Pass Bonus|
|All 4 biometric values are within the healthy target range||20|
|Building Resilience||Max: 30|
|Mindfulness Series – Complete all 3 learning modules||10|
|21 Day Meditation Experience – View 7 days of meditation videos||10|
|Total Brain (formerly MyBrainSolutions) – Take assessment, complete 10 exercises and post-assessment||10|
|eMindful – Participate in the 10-week Stress Less, Live More program OR complete 10 Mindful Daily Sessions||10|
|Health Advisor Call|
|Complete 1 call with a StayWell Health Advisor||10|
|Telephonic Programs||Max: 50|
|Lifestyle Management Telephonic Coaching – Complete 3 coaching calls on one topic with a StayWell Health Coach||30|
|eMindful – Participate in the 10-week Stress Less, Live More program OR complete 10 Mindful Daily Sessions||20|
|Online Programs||Max: 40|
|Self-Directed Coaching – Complete 1 or 2 programs from these 5 topics: Control Weight, Eat Well, Move More, Smoke Free and Stress Less||15/program, up to 30 max|
|Digital Workshops – Complete 1 or 2 workshops from these 4 topics: Blood Pressure, Stress, Weight Loss Success and Why Exercise Is Important||5/workshop, up to 10 max|
|Wellness Challenges||Max: 70|
|Million Steps Challenge – Record 1 million steps (October 1, 2018 – August 30, 2019)||20|
|Million Steps Challenge – Record 2 million steps (October 1, 2018 – August 30, 2019)||10|
|Daily Dash – Earn 4 Daily Dash badges to help you eat well, move more, stress less and sleep better (October 1, 2018 – August 30, 2019)||10|
|Calm – Complete 6-week program (January 1 – March 31, 2019; begin by February 10)||15|
|Sleep Well – Complete 8-week program (June 1 – August 30, 2019)||15|
|Benefits Services||Max: 10|
|GuidanceResources – Access on-demand training||5|
|AECOM Corporate Responsibility initiative or community event||5|
|Global Well-being Week (GWBW) Participation||5|
|Financial Well-being||Max: 15|
|Save It! – Begin a 401(k) account or increase current contribution by 1% or more (employees only)||5|
|Bank of America Merrill Lynch Workshop/Webinar Participation – Attend a workshop or webinar||5|
|Bank of America Merrill Lynch: Advice Access – Get specific, personalized recommendations to help you reach your retirement goal (employees only)||5|
|Safety Training||Max: 10|
|Safety Training Course (employees only)||5|
|CPR/AED Training Course||5|
|Share your way to be well on Instagram or Twitter||5|
|For vaccine received October 1, 2018 – August 30, 2019||5|
|Your Own Way||Max: 25|
|Exercise Regularly 3x/week||10|
|Licensed Weight Loss Program||10|
|Marathon or Half Marathon||15|
|Digital Learning Series||Max: 30|
|Financial Development Series – complete all 5 learning modules||15|
|Sleep Series – complete all 3 learning modules||10|
|Professional Development Series – complete 5 of 7 learning modules||15|
|Wellness Volunteer Participation (employees only)|
|Check with your Wellness Ambassador to see how you can support wellness efforts at your location||10|
* When you log into your personalized benefits account, you will be automatically logged into the wellness website where you can see your personal information and record your activities. After login, just select the Wellness at AECOM tile.
** Log into the wellness website directly.