Work with a health coach to help you build healthy habits in virtually any area of your life.
Even if you don’t have specific health needs or goals in mind, a health coach can have a life-changing impact on your health and well-being. From stress to nutrition, sleep to exercise and more, a health coach can identify goals to improve your well-being, break them into achievable steps and help you stay accountable and motivated along the way.
And if you do have specific health goals in mind, a health coach can help you learn how to make healthier lifestyle choices and reduce your health risks. Together, you can discover what’s standing in your way of success and learn strategies to overcome the obstacles to achieve success. Your health coach will empower you to take control of your health and live a healthier lifestyle.
It is all confidential — between you and your coach.
How to get started
There are two ways to connect with a Health Coach:
- Online: Log in to your Wellness at AECOM account (see the logins at top right of this page), click on ‘Coach’ and then select ‘Virtual Coach Visit’ to schedule a convenient time to meet with your health coach.
- Phone: Call 800.493.5980 to speak with an available health coach or to schedule a convenient time.
Wellness points and deadlines
Complete one telephone or virtual coaching call by April 30, 2021, for 10 “early bird” points. Speak with a StayWell Health Coach 3 or more times on the same topic (preferably a month apart but specific schedule to be set with your Coach) for 30 additional points.
In addition to earning the wellness discount and entry in gift card raffles, you’ll also receive a $100 fitness reimbursement if you earn at least 200 wellness points, including points from three health coaching calls, by August 31, 2021.
The fitness reimbursement can be used for:
- Gym, fitness center/studio, health club, swim and tennis club memberships/fees
- Fitness and nutrition counseling
- Exercise/fitness (e.g., yoga, Pilates, spinning), sports and meditation classes/lessons/equipment/gear/clothing
- Personal trainer sessions
- Martial arts instruction
- Sports league and team fees
- Weight loss and smoking cessation programs/memberships