Train your brain and improve your mental health in the same way you train your muscles, with Total Brain.
Through different brain training exercises, Total Brain helps you manage stress, develop resilience, be more positive and think more clearly. As you complete Total Brain exercises, you can also earn points in the U.S. Well-Being program. To make sure each game, video and article you complete counts toward your U.S. Well-Being points, you must be logged into your AECOM Total Brain account.
Here are some of the ways you can train your brain with Total Brain:
- Complete an assessment to discover your strongest and weakest brain capacities.
- Monitor your stress levels and get recommendations for improved mental health.
- Try breathing exercises to reduce stress, anxiety and cravings in just minutes.
- Listen to brain stimulating music to help instill calmness with NeuroTunes.
- Strengthen your ability to focus on multiple things at once with Think on Target.
- Try Positive Affirmations to help you improve your ability to recover from high stress at work or home.
- Find self-help articles, podcasts and tip sheets including this one on how to Boost Your Mental Health for Healthier Eating Habits.
- Access meditation, mindfulness and brain training exercises.
All U.S. employees and their spouses/domestic partners have FREE access to Total Brain.
Earn well-being points while training your brain
You and your spouse/domestic partner can earn U.S. Well-Being points as you train your brain:
- Complete a Total Brain pre-assessment for 5 points (one time per quarter, up to 2 times for 10 points)
- Complete 10 brain exercises at Total Brain for 5 points (one time per quarter, up to 2 times for 10 points)
- Complete a Total Brain post-assessment for 5 points (one time per quarter, up to 2 times for 10 points)
- Bonus Points: Complete all three of the above Total Brain activities (pre-assessment, 10 brain exercises, post-assessment) within one quarter for an additional 5 points (one time per quarter, up to 2 times for 10 points)
Testimonials by AECOM employees about Total Brain:
“I love Total Brain. I have learned a lot about meditation, how to control my breath, have a positive mind, sleep well, have healthy thoughts, control emotions.”
“The assessment was very helpful to show where I currently am. I like that I can reassess to see any changes.”
“I was impressed and will continue to use it via the mobile app.”
“It’s helpful because it’s easy to access and to relate to.”
“I liked that the training was in the form of games.”
“Easy-to-use app and the meditations are calming.”