Care.com makes it easier for you to find caregivers for your family and your home — especially with zero copays for backup care from May through August 2022. You can:
- Search a database of caregivers for a variety of family care needs, including tutoring or care for a child, an elderly adult, a pet or your home.
- Find a vetted backup caregiver through Care.com or use your own personal backup caregiver for in-home or in-center child backup care (for example, for school breaks or when your regular sitter is unavailable). Backup care for children and adults is subsidized by AECOM. From May through August 2022, your child and adult backup care copay is waived.
- Use the pet backup care benefit for short-term, work-related pet care. From May through August 2022, your pet backup care copay is waived.
- Access the Senior Care Family Planning Hub – a free digital platform to help organize and access information regarding your loved one’s care and more.
- Connect with Masters-level social workers who can provide personalized assistance and advice on caregiving.
- Get expert senior care planning advice.
- Explore special Care.com resources and resources to support you and your family through the coronavirus pandemic
You can use Care.com for FREE — AECOM pays the membership fee. If you book a caregiver, you and the caregiver will discuss cost.
When you use the backup care benefit, you pay a subsidized rate.
You can register and search for caregivers on Care.com at any time.