Care.com makes it easier for you to find caregivers for your family and your home. You can:
- Search a database of caregivers for a variety of family care needs, including tutoring or care for a child, an elderly adult, a pet or your home.
- Find a vetted backup caregiver through Care.com or use your own professional backup caregiver for in-home or in-center child backup care.
- Use the pet backup care benefit for short-term, work-related pet care.
- Access the Senior Care Family Planning Hub – a free digital platform to help organize and access information regarding your loved one’s care and more.
- Connect with Masters-level social workers who can provide personalized assistance and advice on caregiving.
- Get expert senior care planning advice.
- Explore special Care.com resources and resources to support you and your family through the coronavirus pandemic
You can use Care.com for FREE — AECOM pays the membership fee. If you book a caregiver, you and the caregiver will discuss cost.
When you use the backup care benefit, you pay a subsidized rate.
You can register and search for caregivers on Care.com at any time.