- What is the WebMD platform?
Our U.S. Well-Being program is provided on WebMD’s digital platform, which includes a website and WebMD’s Wellness at Your Side app (links at right). The platform makes it easy to complete and track your well-being activities and earn rewards. Content is updated frequently, and you have the flexibility to move content around, so you can focus on what’s most important to you.
The WebMD Wellness at Your Side app replaces the My StayWell app. If you have the My StayWell app on your phone or tablet, please delete it and download the new app, Wellness at Your Side.
Remove the My StayWell app.
Download the WebMD Wellness at Your Side app.
- How do I register on the WebMD platform?
Everyone must register during their first visit to the WebMD platform:
- Go to the website or download WebMD’s Wellness At Your Side app (links at right). If you download the app, enter AECOM as the Connection Code.
- Select Create Account.
- Follow the prompts to enter your Registration ID:
- If you are an employee, your Registration ID is your 6-digit Oracle Employee ID, which you can find in Workday. In Workday go to Personal and then IDs. Scroll down to Other IDs to see your Oracle Employee ID.
- If you are a spouse/domestic partner, your Registration ID is your spouse/partner’s 6-digit Oracle Employee ID plus your 8-digit date of birth (MMDDYYYY). (Instructions for finding the 6-digital Oracle Employee ID are in the bullet above.)
- Set your username and password.
- Enter your birthdate and email address
- Click the Go button.
- Follow the prompts to finish onboarding and answer a few questions about your background, health, preferences and interests. These questions are to help identify your health priorities and are not part of the online health assessment. The health assessment is separate and is accessible in the platform after you complete your registration.
- You’ll receive a welcome email from WebMD confirming your registration.
- What devices and apps are compatible with the WebMD platform?
Compatible devices and apps include BodyTrace BPM, FatSecret, FitBit, Garmin Connect, iHealth, MapMyFitness, MapMyHike, MapMyRide, MapMyRun, MakMyWalk, Misfit Wearables, Movable, MyFitnessPal, Polar, PredictBGL, Qardio, Runkeeper, Strava, Telecare, TomTom MySports, Under Armour Record, Withings and Yoo.
- How do I sync a device with the WebMD platform?
Log in to the WebMD platformonline or through WebMD’s Wellness at Your side app, select Sync Devices & App from the menu in the upper right and follow the prompts.
- Who is WebMD?
StayWell, our U.S. Well-Being partner for many years, is now part of WebMD — same company but now under the WebMD name. Together, StayWell and WebMD have 60+ years of combined experience encouraging healthy behaviors and organizations like ours to improve the health and well-being of their employees. WebMD:
- Administers the U.S. Well-Being platform, including the online health assessment
- Coordinates with Quest Diagnostics for biometric screenings
- Provides health coaching services
- Administers online activities and challenges
- Offers a wide array of well-being resources, including Daily Habit Plans
- Maintains all your personal health information independently from AECOM in compliance with all HIPAA and other federal and state privacy laws.
- How does WebMD keep my personal information private?
WebMD and AECOM have the highest respect for your privacy. Any personal information you provide while participating in the U.S. Well-Being program — including information in your health assessment, biometric screening and health coaching sessions — is treated in a safe, secure and confidential manner that is fully compliant with state and federal privacy laws, including HIPAA. At no time will AECOM receive any employee-specific personal information, nor will AECOM be privy to any aspect of your participation other than whether you’ve completed the program components and are eligible for well-being rewards.
Eligibility and participation
- Who is eligible for the U.S. Well-Being program?
All U.S. benefits-eligible employees and their spouses/domestic partners are invited to participate in the U.S. Well-Being program and can earn rewards. While some employees (and their spouses/domestic partners) covered under certain collective bargaining contracts are not eligible for the well-being discount, they are eligible for other rewards and the incentive raffles.
- Do I have to be enrolled in an AECOM medical plan (or any AECOM benefits)?
No, you can participate and earn rewards even if you are not enrolled in an AECOM medical plan (or any AECOM benefits).
- Can my spouse/domestic partner participate if they are not currently enrolled in an AECOM medical plan?
Yes, even if your spouse/domestic partner isn’t enrolled in an AECOM medical plan, it’s a good idea for them to participate to help them be well, and they can earn rewards too. If they earn 100 points by August 31, 2022, they will be eligible for the well-being discount if they join an AECOM medical plan for 2023.
- If I am not currently enrolled in an AECOM medical plan and didn’t earn 100 points in 2021, will I be eligible for a well-being discount if I join an AECOM medical plan for 2022?
No, if either you or your spouse/domestic partner joins an AECOM medical plan for 2022 and did not earn 100 points by August 31, 2021, you are not eligible for the 2022 wellness discount. Similarly, if you don’t earn 100 points by August 31, 2022, you’re not eligible for the discount on 2023 medical plan contributions.
- As an employee, if I don’t earn 100 points but my spouse/domestic partner does, will I still be eligible for a discount on my 2023 medical plan contributions?
Yes, you are still eligible for the discount your spouse/domestic partner earns, but you will not receive the full discount you would get if you each earn 100 points. Similarly, if you earn 100 points but your spouse/domestic partner does not, you are still eligible for the discount you earn, but you will not receive the full discount you would get if you each earn 100 points.
- How do I participate in the U.S. Well-Being program?
Register on the WebMD platform, then follow the prompts to complete various activities and challenges throughout the year.
- Is participation required?
We hope everyone will embrace our culture of well-being, but it is a voluntary program and no one is required to participate.
- Why should I participate?
When you participate in the U.S. Well-Being program, you have access to free well-being resources, which can help you improve or maintain your health and well-being. And you can earn valuable rewards, including a discount on your 2023 medical plan contributions.
- What if I’m a new hire or on leave of absence?
If you are a new hire hired on or after June 15, 2022, or if you are on an international assignment or leave of absence on or after June 15, 2022, you and your covered spouse/domestic partner will automatically qualify for the discount on 2023 medical plan contributions.
Rewards and raffles
- What is the well-being discount?
Employees and spouses/domestic partners can each earn a discount on 2023 medical plan contributions by earning 100 points in the U.S. Well-Being program by August 31, 2022. The specific discount amount will be announced by fall 2022.
- Are there any additional rewards in the U.S. Well-Being program?
Yes, there are additional rewards and incentive raffles, too.
- How will I know if I win a gift card reward?
If you qualify for a gift card raffle, you will receive an email from WebMD confirming your qualification. If you earn a gift card or win a gift card in one of the raffles, you will receive an email from Tango Card with instructions on how to claim your gift card.
- Where can the gift cards be used?
The gift cards are available through Tango Card and can be used to make purchases at a variety of health and wellness retailers via the Tango Card platform, such as, Cabela’s, CVS Pharmacy, Foot Locker, Spafinder, Target, Walgreens and more. Tango also allows you to donate your rewards to a U.S. charity.
- What activities can I choose from?
You can complete any combination of a variety of well-being activities, including a health assessment, biometric screening, health coaching, WebMD’s Daily Habits plans and more.
- Are there any required activities?
No, you can complete any U.S. Well-Being activity to earn your points. But we highly recommend that you complete the health assessment and biometric screening because they provide you with valuable information about your health, and your results can help you realize steps you can take to improve your well-being. And health coaching is a great way to help you maintain and improve any aspect of your well-being, even if you are already in good health.
- Can I receive points for completing my COVID-19 vaccination or receiving my COVID-19 booster?
If you complete your COVID-19 vaccine or receive your COVID-19 booster between October 16, 2021, and August 31, 2022 you can record that you did so on the WebMD platform and receive 10 points.
- After I complete activities, how quickly do my points show up in the WebMD platform?
For activities in the WebMD platform and self-reported activities, your points should show within a few hours of completing or recording the activity.
For biometric screenings, your points will show up within 10 business days after your results are received.
For other activities including those involving third-party programs (e.g., eMindful, Livongo, Merrill, etc.), timing may vary and can take up to 45 to 60 days for completion reports to be received and your points processed. If your points are not showing up after the appropriate wait time, call WebMD at 800.493.5980.
- What is the new disability self-report activity and how do I complete it?
We encourage you to update your personal information in Workday to self-identify your disability status (whether you have a disability or no disability). If you complete this action, you will be eligible for 5 well-being points towards the 2023 well-being discount and other rewards.
To self-report your disability status, log in to Workday and enter “Change My Personal Information” in the search bar. Scroll down to the Disability section to self-identify and then click Submit. Then log in to the WebMD platform to record your disability self-identification and receive your 5 well-being points.
This confidential data helps AECOM identify its workforce in our efforts to be a more inclusive employer and allows us to comply with government reporting requirements for federal contractors under Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act. You do not need to disclose your disability. Submission of this information is completely voluntary and the information you provide cannot and will not be shared with your supervisor or coworkers. Employees will not be subject to any adverse treatment for declining to provide this information.
If you have questions about this self-identification request, please refer to the FAQs, or contact your Human Resources representative or the Employee Relations & Compliance team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Who do I contact if I need assistance using the WebMD platform?
If you’re logged in to the WebMD platform, click Contact Us at the bottom of any page and send a message to Customer Support. Or call WebMD Customer Support at 800.493.5980, Monday – Friday, 5:30 a.m.– 5 p.m. PT.
- Who do I contact if I have general questions about the U.S. Well-Being program?
- My spouse/domestic partner is not enrolled in AECOM benefits but would like to participate in the U.S. Well-Being program. Who do I contact for assistance?
Call the AECOM Benefits Service Center at 844.779.9567 (+ 1 312.843.5091 outside the U.S.), 6 a.m. – 6 p.m. PT, Monday – Friday.