Biometric screening numbers are good indicators of your overall current health and can act as warning signs of potential health risks, such as hypertension, heart disease or diabetes.
Earn 30 wellness points for getting a biometric screening.
Additional healthy outcomes points
You receive 5 wellness points for each biometric screening result that falls within the healthy range — up to a total of 20 additional wellness points.
The Quest At-Home Test does not test for blood pressure or waist circumference/BMI/weight loss. If you choose the Quest At-Home Test option, please enter clinical results from your most recent visit to a health care provider. Do not enter self-measured results. If you do not have recent clinical results from a health care provider, leave those results blank. After 60 days, you may select another screening option to report new results. See the Biometric Screenings FAQs for details.
Receive a FREE biometric screening in one of four ways:
- NEW! Test at home with a free Quest At-Home Test. Log on to the wellness website to sign up to have a test sent directly to you. (Quest Diagnostics Health & Wellness is unable to ship materials, including the Quest At-Home Test, to the state of New York and outside of the continental United States.)
- Go to a participating Quest Lab. The cost will be covered by AECOM. You must visit the lab to complete your biometric screening by August 31, 2021 to earn wellness points.
- Visit your doctor. You can submit biometric screening results received since September 1, 2020. You’ll need to download your Physician Results Form from the Quest site and take it to your doctor to complete and sign. Be sure the form is completely filled out with the date of the screening and your results. You may fax the completed form yourself, ask your doctor’s office to fax the form for you or upload your form to the Quest website. Forms must be received by August 31, 2021 to earn wellness points.
- Attend a free on-site biometric screening, if available, at your AECOM location (employees only). On-site biometric screenings are administered by Quest Diagnostics, a StayWell® lab partner and are subject to AECOM Return to Work Policies.
It’s easy — here’s how
- Starting November 1, 2020, log in to the wellness website on your desktop. The biometric screenings link can only be accessed from the desktop dashboard.
- Locate the Screening slider with the Quest logo (available beginning November 1, 2020) from the carousel in the middle of the dashboard.
- Click ‘Schedule Now’ to link directly to the Quest website and register for an on-site screening, make an appointment at a participating Quest lab, download your unique Physician Results Form or order your Quest At-Home Test.
See the Biometric Screenings FAQs.