Biometric screening numbers are good indicators of your overall current health and can act as warning signs of potential health risks, such as hypertension, heart disease or diabetes.
Earn 20 wellness points for getting a biometric screening.
Additional healthy outcomes points
You receive 5 wellness points for each biometric screening result that falls within the healthy range — up to a total of 20 additional wellness points.
Receive a FREE biometric screening in one of three ways:
- Attend a free on-site biometric screening, if available at your AECOM location (employees only). On-site biometric screenings are administered by Quest Diagnostics, a StayWell® lab partner and will be held in early 2020.
- Go to a participating Quest Lab. The cost will be covered by AECOM. You must visit the lab to complete your biometric screening by August 31, 2020 to earn wellness points.
- Visit your doctor. You can submit biometric screening results received since August 31, 2019. You’ll need to download your Physician Results Form and take it to your doctor to complete and sign. Be sure the form is completely filled out with the date of the screening and your results. You may fax the completed form yourself, ask your doctor’s office to fax the form for you or upload your form to the Quest website. Forms must be received by August 31, 2020 to earn wellness points.
It’s easy — here’s how
- Log in to the wellness website on your desktop. The biometric screenings link can only be accessed from the desktop dashboard.
- Locate the Screening slider with the Quest logo (available beginning January 2) from the carousel in the middle of the dashboard.
- Click ‘Schedule Now’ to link directly to the Quest website and register for an on-site screening, make an appointment at a participating Quest lab or download your unique Physician Results Form. To electronically upload your completed Physician Results Form, return to the Screening slider to be directed to the correct Quest website.
Coronavirus guidelines for onsite biometric screenings
To ensure the safety of our employees, onsite biometric screening events will comply with state social distancing restrictions and the following guidelines:
- Each biometric screening event will have no more than four stations and one clerk.
- Before each biometric screening event, the Quest team will cleanse and sanitize all supplies.
- The Quest team members will check their temperature and will not work if their temperature is above 100.4° F.
- The Quest team will wear gloves and masks.
- Waiting areas will be standing only and the Quest team will mark the floor with “X’s” spaced 6 feet apart to ensure social distancing.
- Employees are strongly encouraged to where a mask or face covering during their screening but will need to provide their own mask.
- Between each employee’s biometric screening the Quest team will:
- Clean the iPad.
- Wipe down the table cloth and chair with a Lysol wipe.
- Sanitize BP cuffs and HT/WT stations.
See the Biometric Screenings FAQs.