Biometric screening numbers provide valuable information about your current health and help identify potential health risks.
In the U.S. Well-Being program, there are four ways to receive a FREE biometric screening. You must log into the U.S. Well-Being platform and click on the Quest link or card to select any one of the following screening options:
- Make an appointment at a participating Quest Lab. The cost will be covered by AECOM.
- Submit a Physician Results Form. You can submit biometric screening results received since September 1, 2023. Download your unique Physician Results Form from the Quest site and take it to your provider to complete and sign. The form must be completely filled out with the date of the screening and your results. You may fax the completed form yourself, ask your provider’s office to fax the form for you or upload your form to the Quest website. Forms must be received by August 30, 2024.
- Test at home with a free Quest Self Collection Kit. See below for a note about waist circumference/BMI and blood pressure results with this option. Also, please note that Quest is unable to ship to the state of New York and outside of the continental U.S.
- Available in February and March 2024: Attend a free on-site biometric screening (employees only). On-site biometric screenings, administered by Quest Diagnostics, will be held at some AECOM locations.
How to get your biometric screening
- Log in to the WebMD platform online or through the app.
- Click the Biometric Screening Options with the Quest logo in the center of the My Health page.
- Once on the Quest website, you can make an appointment at a participating Quest lab, download your unique Physician Results Form, order your Quest Self-Collection Test or register for an on-site screening (when available in February and March 2024).
Points and rewards
- Earn 20 points for completing a biometric screening by August 30, 2024.
- Earn 5 Fit Pass points for each biometric screening result that meets healthy targets (as noted below).
- Body mass index (BMI) or waist measurement falls within the healthy range (BMI: 18.5 – 30 OR Waist: ≤ 35″ for women, ≤ 40″ for men).*
- HDL Cholesterol in Range (50 or greater for women and 40 or greater for men) and/or LDL Cholesterol in Range (less than 100 for both men and women)
- Blood pressure at or below 120 systolic/80 mmHg*
- Blood Sugar values at or below 100 mg/dL when fasting or 140mg/dL when not fasting
*Please note that the Quest Self-Collection Test does not test for waist circumference, BMI or blood pressure.
See the biometric screening FAQs for details.
AECOM and our U.S. Well-Being partners have the highest respect for your privacy. WebMD and Quest handle your biometric screening information with the utmost confidentiality. No one from AECOM ever has access to your personal health information. You are always fully protected by health privacy laws.