Biometric screening numbers provide valuable information about your current health and help identify potential health risks.
In the U.S. Well-Being program, there are several ways to receive a FREE biometric screening:
- Go to a participating Quest Lab. The cost will be covered by AECOM.
- Submit a Physician Results Form. You can submit biometric screening results received since September 1, 2021. Download your unique Physician Results Form from the Quest site and take it to your provider to complete and sign. The form must be completely filled out with the date of the screening and your results. You may fax the completed form yourself, ask your provider’s office to fax the form for you or upload your form to the Quest website. Forms must be received by August 31, 2022.
- Attend a free on-site biometric screening, if available at your AECOM location (employees only). On-site biometric screenings are administered by Quest Diagnostics and are subject to AECOM Return to Work Policies.
- Test at home with a free Quest At-Home Test (Self Collection). Log on to the well-being website to sign up to have a test sent directly to you. See below for a note about waist circumference/BMI results with this option. Also, please note that Quest is unable to ship to the state of New York and outside of the continental United States.
How to get your biometric screening
- Log in to the WebMD platform online or through the app.
- Go to Biometric Screening Options with the Quest logo in the center of the My Health page.
- Click SIGN UP HERE to link directly to the Quest website and make an appointment at a participating Quest lab, download your unique Physician Results Form, register for an on-site screening, or order your Quest At-Home Test.
Points and rewards
- Earn 30 points for completing a biometric screening by August 31, 2022.
- Earn an additional 10 Fit Pass Bonus points if your body mass index (BMI) or waist measurement falls within the healthy range (BMI: 18.5 – 30 OR Waist: ≤ 35″ for women, ≤ 40″ for men).*
- If you complete both the health assessment and your biometric screening by March 31, you’ll be entered into the Assess & Measure Raffle for a chance to win one of many $25 gift cards. If you want to complete your biometric screening through the Quest At-Home Test option, order your Quest At-Home Test by March 31 if you want to try to qualify for the Assess & Measure Raffle (you don’t need to submit it by March 31).
Please note that the Quest At-Home Test does not test for waist circumference/BMI. If you choose the Quest At-Home Test option, please note this test will not allow for tracking height/weight or blood pressure. If you wish to earn the 10 Fit Pass bonus points, you will need to wait 60 days from the date your test is received back to Quest, to select either the Lab or Provider Form option to measure clinical height/weight information.
See the biometric screening FAQs for details.
AECOM and our U.S. Well-Being partners have the highest respect for your privacy. WebMD and Quest handle your biometric screening information with the utmost confidentiality. No one from AECOM ever has access to your personal health information. You are always fully protected by health privacy laws.