U.S. Well-Being platform through WebMD
- What is the U.S. Well-Being platform through WebMD?
Our U.S. Well-Being digital platform is provided through WebMD. You can access the platform online or with the Wellness at Your Side app. The platform makes it easy to complete and track your well-being activities and earn rewards. Content is updated frequently, and you have the flexibility to move content around, so you can focus on what’s most important to you.
- How do I register on the U.S. Well-Being platform through WebMD?
If you already have a WebMD account for the U.S. Well-Being program, you can continue to use the username and password you have already created in 2022. Otherwise, you’ll need to follow these instructions to register your account:
Step 2: Select Create Account.
Step 3: Follow the prompts to enter your Registration ID:
- If you are an employee, your Registration ID is your 6-digit Oracle Employee ID, which you can find in Workday. In Workday go to Personal and then IDs. Scroll down to Other IDs to see your Oracle Employee ID.
- If you are a spouse/domestic partner, your Registration ID is your spouse/partner’s 6-digit Oracle Employee ID plus your 8-digit date of birth (MMDDYYYY). (Instructions for finding the 6-digital Oracle Employee ID are in the bullet above.)
Step 4: Set your username and password.
Step 5: Enter your birthdate and email address
Step 7: Click the Go button.
Step 8: Follow the prompts to finish onboarding and answer a few questions about your background, health, preferences and interests. These questions are to help identify your health priorities and are not part of the online health assessment. The health assessment is separate and is accessible in the platform after you complete your registration.
Step 9: You’ll receive a welcome email from WebMD confirming your registration.
- What devices and apps are compatible with the U.S Well-Being platform?
Compatible devices and apps include Apple Health, Google Fit, BodyTrace BPM, FitBit, Garmin Connect, iHealth, Misfit Wearables, MyFitnessPal, Omron Polar, Qardio, Runkeeper, Strava, TomTom MySports, Under Armour Record, Withings and Yoo.
- How do I sync a device with the U.S. Well-Being platform?
- Who is WebMD?
StayWell, our U.S. Well-Being partner for many years, is part of WebMD — same company but now under the WebMD name. Together, StayWell and WebMD have 60+ years of combined experience encouraging healthy behaviors and organizations like ours to improve the health and well-being of their employees. WebMD:
- Administers the U.S. Well-Being platform, including the online health assessment
- Coordinates with Quest Diagnostics for biometric screenings
- Provides health coaching services
- Administers online activities and challenges
- Offers a wide array of well-being resources, including Daily Habit Plans
- Maintains all your personal health information independently from AECOM in compliance with all HIPAA and other federal and state privacy laws
- How does WebMD keep my personal information private?
WebMD and AECOM have the highest respect for your privacy. Any personal information you provide while participating in the U.S. Well-Being program — including information in your health assessment, biometric screening and health coaching sessions — is treated in a safe, secure and confidential manner that is fully compliant with state and federal privacy laws, including HIPAA. At no time will AECOM receive any employee-specific personal information, nor will AECOM be privy to any aspect of your participation other than whether you have completed the program components and are eligible for well-being rewards.
Eligibility and participation
- Who is eligible for the U.S. Well-Being program?
All U.S. benefits-eligible employees and their spouses/domestic partners are invited to participate in the U.S. Well-Being program and can earn rewards. While some employees (and their spouses/domestic partners) covered under certain collective bargaining contracts are not eligible for the well-being discount, they are eligible for other rewards and the incentive raffles.
- Do I have to be enrolled in an AECOM medical plan (or any AECOM benefits) to participate in the U.S. Well-Being program?
No, you can participate and earn rewards even if you are not enrolled in an AECOM medical plan (or any AECOM benefits).
- Can my spouse/domestic partner participate if they are not currently enrolled in an AECOM medical plan?
Yes, even if your spouse/domestic partner isn’t enrolled in an AECOM medical plan, it’s a good idea for them to participate to help them be well, and they can earn rewards too. If they earn 100 points by August 31, 2023, they will be eligible for the well-being discount if they join an AECOM medical plan for 2024, and they will be entered into a raffle for a chance to win one of several $500 gift cards.
- If I am not currently enrolled in an AECOM medical plan and didn’t earn 100 points in 2022, will I be eligible for a well-being discount if I join an AECOM medical plan for 2023?
No, if either you or your spouse/domestic partner joins an AECOM medical plan for 2023 and did not earn 100 points by August 31, 2022, you are not eligible for the 2022 wellness discount. Similarly, if you don’t earn 100 points by August 31, 2023, you’re not eligible for the discount on 2024 medical plan contributions.
- As an employee, if I don’t earn 100 points, but my spouse/domestic partner does, will I still be eligible for a discount on my 2024 medical plan contributions?
Yes, you are still eligible for the discount your spouse/domestic partner earns, but you will not receive the full discount you would get if you each earn 100 points. Similarly, if you earn 100 points but your spouse/domestic partner does not earn 100 points, you are still eligible for the discount you earn, but you will not receive the full discount you would get if you each earn 100 points.
- How do I participate in the U.S. Well-Being program?
Register on the U.S. Well-Being platform through WebMD (if you don’t already have an account), then follow the prompts to complete various activities and challenges throughout the year.
- Is participation required?
We hope everyone will embrace our culture of well-being, but it is a voluntary program, and no one is required to participate.
- Why should I participate?
When you participate in the U.S. Well-Being program, you have access to free well-being resources, which can help you improve or maintain your health and well-being. And you can earn valuable rewards, including a discount on your 2024 medical plan contributions or entry into the $500 gift card raffle.
- What if I’m a new hire or on leave of absence?
If you are a new hire hired on or after June 15, 2023, or if you are on an international assignment or leave of absence on or after June 15, 2023, you and your covered spouse/domestic partner will automatically qualify for the discount on 2024 medical plan contributions.
- What if I add a new spouse/domestic partner to my AECOM medical coverage?
If you add a newly eligible spouse or domestic partner to your medical coverage on or after June 15, 2023, they will automatically qualify for a well-being discount on your 2024 medical plan contributions.
Rewards and raffles
- What is the well-being discount?
Employees and spouses/domestic partners can each earn a discount on 2024 medical plan contributions by earning 100 points in the U.S. Well-Being program by August 31, 2023. The specific discount amount will be announced by fall 2023.
- What if I don’t participate in an AECOM medical plan?
Employees and spouses/domestic partners not enrolled in an AECOM medical plan who earn 100 points in the U.S. Well-Being program by August 31, 2023, will be entered into a raffle for the chance to win one of several $500 gift cards.
- Are there any additional rewards in the U.S. Well-Being program?
Yes, there are additional rewards and incentive raffles, too.
- How will I know if I win a gift card reward?
If you qualify for a gift card raffle, you will receive an email from WebMD confirming your qualification. If you earn a gift card or win a gift card in one of the raffles, you will receive an email from Tango Card with instructions on how to claim your gift card.
- Where can the gift cards be used?
The gift cards are available through Tango Card and can be used to make purchases from a variety of health and wellness retailers via the Tango Card platform, such as Amazon, Fitbit, Cabela’s, CVS Pharmacy, Spafinder, Target, Home Depot and more. Tango also allows you to donate your rewards to a U.S. charity.
- What activities can I choose from?
You can complete any combination of a variety of well-being activities, including a health assessment, biometric screening, health coaching, WebMD’s Daily Habits plans and more.
- Are there any required activities?
No, you can complete any U.S. Well-Being activity to earn your points. But we highly recommend that you complete the health assessment and biometric screening, because they provide you with valuable information about your health, and your results can help you realize steps you can take to improve your well-being. And health coaching is a great way to help you maintain and improve any aspect of your well-being, even if you are already in good health.
- After I complete activities, how quickly do my points show up on the U.S. Well-Being platform?
For activities on the U.S. Well-Being platform and self-reported activities, your points should show within a few hours of completing or recording the activity. For biometric screenings, your points will show up within 10 business days after your results are received. For other activities, including those involving third-party programs (e.g., eM Life, Livongo, Merrill, etc.), timing may vary and can take from 45 to 60 days for completion reports to be received and your points processed. If your points are not showing up after the appropriate wait time, call WebMD at 800.493.5980.
- Who do I contact if I need assistance using the U.S. Well-Being platform through WebMD?
If you’re logged in to the U.S. Well-Being platform through WebMD, click Contact Us at the bottom of any page and send a message to Customer Support. Or call WebMD Customer Support at 800.493.5980, Monday – Friday, 5:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. PT.
- Who do I contact if I have general questions about the U.S. Well-Being program?
If you have non-technical questions about the U.S. Well-Being program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- My spouse/domestic partner is not enrolled in AECOM benefits but would like to participate in the U.S. Well-Being program. Who do I contact for assistance?
Call the AECOM Benefits Service Center at 844.779.9567 (+ 1 312.843.5091 outside the U.S.), 6 a.m. – 6 p.m. PT, Monday – Friday to have your spouse/domestic partner added to your record.