Share on Instagram or Twitter with #MyMomentToBeWell
To be well, it’s important to pause and reset from time to time. Get in the habit of taking a moment during your day to focus on your well-being.
Because a “moment” is a very brief period of time, a Well-Being Moment is something that can be done quickly, anywhere, anytime, with anyone. It’s a simple way to pause and focus on your well-being or the well-being of someone else.
Well-Being Moments can be about all aspects of your life: your physical, emotional, financial, social — or even the planet’s well-being. Here are a few examples:
- Physical: Pause, and take a stretch break.
- Emotional: Pause, and write down three things you’re thankful for (there’s always something).
- Financial: Pause, and put your credit card away – pay with cash instead.
- Social: Pause, and give someone a compliment.
- Planet: Pause, and pick up a piece of trash instead of walking on by.
Show us your Well-Being Moments on Instagram and Twitter with #MyMomentToBeWell. You’ll earn 5 wellness points just for submitting, and you might be featured in our communications (with your permission, of course).
Please keep your photos/videos workplace appropriate. And keep coming back to this page for Well-Being Moment ideas!
Note: If your Instagram or Twitter profile is set to private, your photo/video won’t appear here or on the #MyMomentToBeWell social media feeds. If you choose, you can change your privacy settings in your Instagram or Twitter profile. Or you can email your photos/videos to email@example.com.