Share on Instagram or Twitter with #MyMomentToBeWell
A well-being moment is a brief pause in your day – at home, at work, anywhere – to focus on well-being. It takes no more than a few minutes and can include any aspect of well-being: physical, financial, emotional, social or planet.
- Physical: Pause, and take a stretch break.
- Emotional: Pause, and write down three things you’re thankful for (there’s always something).
- Financial: Pause, and put your credit card away – pay with cash instead.
- Social: Pause, and give someone a compliment.
- Planet: Pause, and pick up a piece of trash instead of walking on by.
Show us your well-being moments on Instagram and Twitter with #MyMomentToBeWell or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll earn 5 wellness points just for submitting, and you might be featured in our communications (with your permission, of course).
Please keep your photos/videos workplace appropriate. And keep coming back to this page for well-being moment ideas!
Note: If your Instagram or Twitter profile is set to private, your photo/video won’t appear here or on the #MyMomentToBeWell social media feeds. If you choose, you can change your privacy settings in your Instagram or Twitter profile. Or you can email your photos/videos to email@example.com.