- If you are age 65 or older, learn about when and how to sign up for Medicare.
- Understand the basics of Social Security, how to optimize your benefits, and how Merrill Lynch can help.
- You and your eligible dependents may be able to continue health care benefits under COBRA. You’ll receive a COBRA information and enrollment kit from the AECOM Benefits Service Center soon after your last day of employment. To see a preview of your COBRA options and costs, access the COBRA modeler available through your personalized benefits account. Log in, select the Life Changes tab and then select Continuing Coverage Through COBRA.
- You and family members living with you can continue to use the GuidanceResources Employee Assistance Program for up to 90 days after you leave AECOM.
- Your Health Care and Dependent Day Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) contributions stop when your paychecks stop. You may submit claims for eligible expenses incurred through the last day of the month in which your employment ends. The deadline for submitting claims is March 31 of the following year.
- Per IRS rules, pre-tax Commuter Benefit balances are forfeited when your employment ends. This means that you will no longer be able to use the funds in your commuter account once you are no longer an AECOM employee.
- Contact The Hartford if you’d like to continue your Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance.
- In the Retirement & Savings Plan (RSP), your contributions and company matching contributions stop when your paychecks stop. Contact Bank of America Merrill Lynch for your account options.
- If you are contributing to the Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), your contributions stop when your paychecks stop. Contact Bank of America Merrill Lynch for your account options.
- If your address, phone number and/or email has changed, update your personal information so you can continue to receive important benefits information. Log in and select Your Profile.
- Update your beneficiary information.
Call the AECOM Benefits Service Center at 844.779.9567 (+ 1 312.843.5091 outside the U.S.) and select the prompt for the Advocacy Service.
Top Resource Picks for You
Receive important benefits news about discounts, deadlines and when to enroll. Text AECOMbenefits to 213.810.5006. You can opt out anytime by replying with the word STOP.