- Update your address for your AECOM benefits.
- If you move to a new ZIP code, you will receive a notification from the AECOM Benefits Service Center about your new health plan options and how to update your elections. The notification might arrive up to two weeks after you update your address in the HR system. Make your new elections within 31 days of receiving the notification by logging in to your personalized benefits account (select the Need to Change Your Coverage? tile).
- Access the GuidanceResources Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for resources and services that can assist you in preparing for and adjusting to a move. Register with Organization Web ID: AECOM, select Home and Auto and then select Moving.
- Search Care.com for FREE to find house cleaners and other assistance to help you make the transition to your new home.
- Update your beneficiary information.
Call the AECOM Benefits Service Center at 844.779.9567 (+ 1 312.843.5091 outside the U.S.) and select the prompt for the Advocacy Service.
Top Resource Picks for You
Receive important benefits news about discounts, deadlines and when to enroll. Text AECOMbenefits to 213.810.5006. You can opt out anytime by replying with the word STOP.