- Watch for your benefits enrollment notification, which will be emailed to you from the AECOM Benefits Service Center within two weeks of your hire date or international assignment start date. It will explain that you need to elect or waive certain insurance benefits — Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Life, Supplemental Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability (LTD).
- Log in and check your Notification Center for enrollment instructions.
- If you elect benefits for any dependents, you’ll be asked to confirm their eligibility by providing a copy of a document, such as a marriage or birth certificate. You can submit the document after you enroll.
- Download an International SOS ID card (use Membership ID 11BMMS000147).
- Download the International SOS app.
- Download other helpful benefits apps.
- Search Care.com for caregiver services for your home, loved ones and pets remaining in the U.S. or Canada.
- Update your beneficiary information.
If you have a spouse/domestic partner:
- Send them a link to this website, so they can also learn about AECOM’s benefits available to them. You can easily do this by clicking the “Share This” link at the top of each page.
- Help them set up their own personal benefits account.
You might also like to know
The International Health Plan is your only Medical plan option because it provides coverage for you and your covered family members in the U.S. and abroad, so there is no need to select a different Medical plan for U.S. coverage.