- Reach out for grief counseling through the GuidanceResources Employee Assistance Program (EAP), as well as resources to help you be well physically, financially and emotionally.
- Contact the AECOM Benefits Service Center at 844.779.9567 (+ 1 312.843.5091 outside the U.S.) for assistance in updating your AECOM benefits and to start the Life Insurance claims process with The Hartford.
- If you prefer to file a claim yourself, call The Hartford at 866.262.7316. You’ll be asked to provide the following information:
- Company name: AECOM
- Policy Number: 402877
- Name of the deceased
- Date of death
- Social Security number of the insured person
- Nature or cause of death
- Your relationship to the deceased
- If you’re an employee, you can also contact your local Human Resources representative for assistance.
- You may need to update your beneficiary information.
Call the AECOM Benefits Service Center at 844.779.9567 (+ 1 312.843.5091 outside the U.S.) and select the prompt for the Advocacy Service.
Top Resource Picks for You
Receive important benefits news about discounts, deadlines and when to enroll. Text AECOMbenefits to 213.810.5006. You can opt out anytime.