- If you want to get a preview of your AECOM health plan options and costs before you have access to your personalized benefits account, use the Pre-Enrollment Modeler. Ask your local HR team member for the password if you haven’t already received it.
- Get to know the insurance carriers available to you.
- Gather information you’ll need to use Help Me Choose, which will be available when you log in to your personalized benefits account and begin to make your Medical/Rx benefits elections for 2019:
- Name and contact information for doctors, hospitals, labs, etc. you and your covered family members prefer.
- Details about prescriptions you or your covered family members take including the name, dosage and frequency of the prescriptions.
- Watch for your benefits enrollment notification, which will be mailed to you from the AECOM Benefits Service Center within two weeks of your hire date. It will explain what you need to do to elect your benefits through your personalized benefits account.
- Make your benefit elections within 31 days of your hire date. Log in, select Are you a new user? and follow the prompts to register, and then check your Notification Center for enrollment instructions.
- If you elect benefits for a dependent, you’ll be asked to confirm their eligibility by providing a copy of a document, such as a marriage or birth certificate. You can submit the document after you enroll.
- You will be automatically enrolled at a 1% contribution level for your 401(k) account in the Retirement & Savings Plan (RSP). You may want to contribute more to receive the full company matching contribution and reach your savings goals.
- Start contributing to the Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Register for certain benefits now, so they’ll be set up and ready for you to use at a moment’s notice.
- Download helpful benefits apps.
- Provide your beneficiary information.
- Are you joining AECOM on an international assignment?
If you have a spouse/domestic partner:
You might also like to know
- Your benefit elections (and paycheck contributions) will be retroactive to your date of hire.
- You will be able to make changes to your elections throughout your eligibility period and will be able to see your final elections on the site after your 31-day eligibility period.
- If you don’t enroll within 31 days, you’ll receive only the default benefits provided automatically by AECOM — for most employees, that means no medical, dental, vision or voluntary benefits coverage.
Call the AECOM Benefits Service Center at 844.779.9567 (+ 1 312.843.5091 outside the U.S.) and select the prompt for the Advocacy Service.
Top Resource Picks for You
Receive important benefits news about discounts, deadlines and when to enroll. Text AECOMbenefits to 213.810.5006. You can opt out anytime by replying with the word STOP.