All of our Medical plan options provide comprehensive coverage for medical care and prescription drugs. They provide FREE preventive care — annual physical exams, well baby and well child care, well woman exams and preventive screenings recommended for your age and gender (such as mammograms and colonoscopies).
Our national plans are provided through Anthem and feature a network of doctors and specialists who provide services to Anthem members at a discounted price, as well as the Express Scripts network of pharmacies and mail-order pharmacy. If you enroll in an Anthem Medical plan, you also have access to:
- MDLIVE for telemedicine
- Best Doctors for expert medical advice
- BCBS Global Core for Anthem coverage while traveling outside the U.S. (personal travel)
Depending on where you live, other options may be available to you:
- If you live in California or Hawaii, regional Medical plans may be available to you.
- If you live in Puerto Rico, your Medical benefits are provided through Triple S.
- If you are on an international assignment, your Medical benefits are provided through International Health Plan.
You can elect or update your Medical coverage as a new hire, during Benefits Open Enrollment or after a qualifying life event.
Building Construction employees: Learn More