See this month’s Livongo Care Kit for tips on keeping spring produce fresher longer, getting better sleep and being active outdoors with allergies.
Livongo is a diabetes management program that provides diabetes supplies and support at no cost to you, including:
- An advanced glucose meter ($200 value)
- Unlimited test strips and supplies
- Expert coaching advice from Certified Diabetes Educators 24/7 by phone, text or mobile app.
Livongo’s mobile app makes it easy to reorder supplies, see trends in your glucose readings, and receive personalized tips. If you’d like, you can also share your readings with your doctor and have automatic notifications sent to family members or friends for high or low glucose readings.
All AECOM medical plan participants, including spouses/domestic partners and children, who have been diagnosed with type 1 or type 2 diabetes have FREE access to Livongo.
You can sign up anytime.
You can also earn U.S. Well-Being points when you activate and use this benefit:
- Enroll in Livongo by August 31 and receive 10 U.S. Well-Being points (new members only).
- Check your glucose levels 5 times in a month with Livongo by August 31 and receive 5 U.S. Well-Being points (up to 4 times for 20 points)