Employees can choose to share access to their AECOM personalized benefits account, so that their spouse/domestic partner can:
- See the plans you and your family are enrolled in, including details about what’s covered.
- Search for participating doctors, pharmacies, hospitals and other health care providers.
- Link to websites and phone numbers for our benefits partners.
Spouses/domestic partners cannot update the family’s AECOM benefits selections. Only employees can do that.
How to set up shared access
- The employee must set up shared access first through their personalized benefits account:
- Then the spouse/domestic partner must create their account:
- Go to myAECOMbenefits.com.
- Click “Are you a new user?” under the Log On button.
- Follow the prompts to set up personal information and a username and password.
- Click the Spouse/Domestic Partner Company Benefits tile on the home page to access your family’s AECOM benefits.
- Log in to myAECOMbenefits.com or the Alight Mobile App with their own username and password whenever they want to access the family’s AECOM benefits information.
The employee can change their shared access preferences at any time by logging in to myAECOMbenefits.com and going to Your Profile — Personal Information.
If you need assistance, please call the AECOM Benefits Service Center.