Here are five ways your AECOM benefits can help you save on taxes.
Remember, the deadline for filing and paying for federal taxes has been extended to July 15, 2020.
- Contribute to your 401(k) to lower your taxes today while building a nest egg for your future.
- If you have an HDHP medical plan, Health Savings Account (HSA) contributions let you pay for eligible health care expenses with tax-free dollars. If you were eligible for an HSA in 2019 and didn’t contribute up to the contribution limits ($3,500 individual/$7,000 family), there’s still time! You have until July 15, 2020, to make a contribution for 2019 through your Bank of America Merrill Lynch account.
- Use a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) to pay for health care and/or dependent day care expenses tax-free.
- Get tax-free Education Assistance to give your career a boost and save money.
- Enroll for Commuter Benefits and save on work transit and parking expenses with pre-tax contributions.