If you are experiencing anxiety or stress and need to talk to someone, please remember that our GuidanceResources Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is here to help. For a free and confidential counselling session by phone, call 866-501-7962.
Click below for additional resources to help you adjust to working from home and live safer at home during the pandemic.
Resources for a Productive Work and Home Life
- Article: Juggling the demands of working at home
- Recorded Webinar: Navigating the Work From Home Transition Due to the Coronavirus (register with your name and email to get access)
- Guide: Navigating Life at Home
- Guide: Working Remotely
Resources to Help You Move, Eat and Sleep Well
- Article: Designing a winning indoor workout
- Article: Eat well to sleep well
- Article: Jot This Down: Journaling Could Boost Your Well-Being
- Recorded Webinar: Why Can’t I Stop Eating? How Emotions Impact Our Eating During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Digital Program: Struggling with falling asleep or staying asleep? Get access to Sleepio here. This online program/app is now available at no cost to you.
Resources to Help You Stay Connected with Others
- Article: How to stay connected to others during coronavirus
- Article: Prevent social distancing from becoming social isolation
Resources to Help You Relax, Be Mindful and Boost Your Resiliency
- Video: How the GuidanceResources Employee Assistance Program (EAP) can help you through stressful times (Log in with Organizational Web ID and search Orientation Video.)
- Guide: Resiliency Resources
- Infographic: Yoga poses that help you relax
- Article: Mindfulness: The power of presence in the face of uncertainty
- Article: Weathering life’s storms: How and why to be more resilient
- Recorded webinar: Managing Worry & Anxiety During the Pandemic
- Recorded webinar: Tools To Handle Pandemic-Related Stress
- Recorded webinar: Self-Isolating Together: How to Get Along With Your Partner and Kids During The Pandemic
- Recorded webinar: Coping With Uncertainty About the Coronavirus
- App: Dealing with worry and anxiety? Get access to Daylight here. This app is now available at no cost to you.