Focusing on our well-being is more important than ever as we cope with the coronavirus outbreak. But with social distancing and disruption in our daily lives, it can be more challenging to find ways to be well.
We’ve updated and added some new activities to help you be well while #SaferAtHome and earn the 100 wellness points you need to qualify for a discount on your 2021 medical plans (or $50 gift card for those not discount-eligible). You can report and track your activities on the StayWell wellness website and the My StayWell app.
New ways to earn wellness points
Following are some updated and new ways to earn your wellness points:
- Complete up to a total of 9 online wellness sessions on the wellness website or app and earn up to 45 points (previously it was 6 sessions for a total of 30 points).
- Complete 1 coaching call with a StayWell Health Coach between March 1 and June 30 and earn 10 bonus points. Remember, if you complete 3 coaching calls, you will earn 30 points. Complete 3 coaching calls and earn at least 200 points, and you will earn a $100 Fitness Reimbursement, too.
- NEW! Download Sleepio, to help improve the quality of your sleep, or Daylight, to help deal with anxiety and worry. Try one or both for a week and earn 5 wellness points.
- NEW! Join a Global Well-Being WELLbinar or other virtual event and report your participation to earn 5 wellness points.
- NEW! Submit a story about how you are taking care of your well-being or the well-being of others during the pandemic, report your submission and earn 5 points.
Get credit for well-being plans disrupted by the pandemic
If, due to the pandemic response, an activity (e.g., a sports league, 5k walk/run, marathon, community event, Inclusion & Diversity event, CPR training) has been cancelled, your intention matters, and you may go ahead and report that activity to earn the related wellness points.
As a reminder, you can complete these additional activities while #SaferAtHome:
- Try 3 healthy recipes (available on the wellness website) for 5 wellness points.
- Take an-demand training on GuidanceResources.com for 5 wellness points.
- Complete the Total Brain assessment (10 exercises/post assessment) for 10 wellness points.
- Participate in the eMindful Stress Less, Live More program to earn 10 wellness points.