You will continue to be eligible for medical coverage, the Retirement & Savings Plan (RSP), business travel benefits, the GuidanceResources Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and state-mandated sick leave.
- Watch for your benefits enrollment notification, which will explain what you need to do if you want to update your medical plan elections. The notification will be mailed or emailed to you from the AECOM Benefits Service Center within two weeks of your status change.
- Make your medical plan elections within 31 days of receiving your enrollment notification. To make your elections, log in to your personalized benefits account and check messages in your notification center for enrollment instructions.
- If you don’t make new elections, you will continue under your current medical coverage.
- If you elect or continue your AECOM medical coverage as a part-time variable or casual/temporary employee, you will pay the premium cost through a direct billing arrangement with our benefits administrator, Alight. You can set this up by logging in to your personalized benefits account.
- Your medical plan elections will be retroactive to the date of your status change.
- Be sure to complete your Wellness at AECOM activities to qualify for your medical discount in 2020. Even if you are not currently covered by an AECOM medical plan or think you will opt out of AECOM coverage next year, it’s still a good idea to participate. Not only can you improve your health and well-being, but your circumstances could change. If the unexpected happens and you need to elect AECOM medical coverage in 2020, you will receive the wellness discount if you — and your spouse/domestic partner, if applicable — each earn 100 wellness points by August 30, 2019.
- You will no longer be able to have money deducted for a Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
Your eligibility for other benefits, including dental and vision coverage, ends the last day of the month in which the status change occurs.
- You and your eligible dependents may be able to continue dental and vision benefits under COBRA.
- Watch for a COBRA enrollment kit from the AECOM Benefits Service Center soon after your status change. You have 60 days after your coverage ends to enroll in COBRA coverage for dental and vision.
- To see a preview of your COBRA options and costs before you receive your COBRA enrollment notification, please go to the COBRA modeler available in your personalized benefits account. After you log in, elect the Life Changes tab and then select Continuing Coverage Through COBRA.