Use your AECOM benefits to have a bright and bountiful season by giving yourself the best present of all: the gift of well-being.
Save money on gifts and manage your holiday budget
- Get discounts on everything from gifts to holiday decorations with Smart Spend.
- Finance big purchases — computers, gaming systems, exercise equipment, appliances and more — with automatic payment deductions, no penalty fees and low interest through Purchasing Power.
- Read a ComPsych article on Keeping Your Holiday Budget in Check.
- Find fitness gifts for every budget.
Give back during this special time of year
- Visit the Global Well-Being Site to learn how you can be a champion for human rights.
- Consider giving to AECOM’s charity partners — Water for People and Engineers Without Borders — through convenient payroll deductions.
Find caregivers for all members of your family and your home too
- Get help taking care of your children, pets, adult family members and your home with our Care.com benefit.
- See Care.com’s list of 101 Holiday Activities for Kids and 101 Hannukah Activities for Kids.
Be safe and stay healthy while celebrating
- Explore the CDC’s latest COVID-19 guidance.
- Read Care.com’s article on How to Safely Celebrate the Holidays with Older Loved Ones During COVID-19.
- Read ComPsych articles on Keeping the Holidays Healthy and Emotional Eating.
Practice self-care and gratitude to help manage holiday stress
- If you or a family member needs help handling the holidays or anything else, reach out to the GuidanceResources EAP for counseling.
- Make mindfulness a daily habit with help from our eM Life benefit.
- Train your brain and boost your emotional well-being with Total Brain.
- Spin the Well-Being Wheel for tips to strengthen your resilience.
- Read a ComPsych article on Tips for Handling Holiday Stress This Year, Grieving During the Holidays, Preventing the Holiday Blues and Being Alone During the Holidays.
Get a jump start on your New Year Resolutions
- Meet your well-being goals with help from Well-Being at AECOM. You can earn valuable incentives, including a discount on your 2023 medical plan contributions.
- Get fit and save money with Class Pass and Equinox fitness club memberships (available in certain locations).
- Further your education with help from Gradifi, the Education Assistance and First-Time Licensure programs, and the University of Arizona Global Campus.
- Read ComPsych articles on New Year Resolutions to Consider, New Year Nutrition, Making Your Resolution a Life-Changing Event, Keeping Your Resolutions Alive, Making Exercise Part of Your New Healthy Lifestyle.
- If you have been diagnosed with diabetes and haven’t yet signed up for Livongo, make this the year you do so. You’ll save on diabetes supplies and get additional support to help you be well. (Available to all AECOM medical plan participants.)