All employees and spouses/domestic partners who earn 200 wellness points by August 30, 2019 — including points for completing 6 Lifestyle Management coaching calls — will be eligible to receive a $100 fitness reimbursement. That’s in addition to having a chance to win a $1,000 gift card for being a wellness Super Star.
How it works
You pay your fitness expenses throughout the year and keep your receipts. After qualifying for the reimbursement, you will receive an email with instructions for submitting your receipts. Once your receipts are verified, you will be mailed a gift card worth $100 within 30 days. The fitness reimbursement is taxable and will be included on your W-2 as earnings.
Expenses must be incurred from September 1, 2018 through August 30, 2019. Fitness expenses that are eligible for reimbursement include:
- Gym, fitness center/studio, health club, swim and tennis club memberships and fees
- Fitness and nutrition counseling
- Fitness and sports classes/lessons
- Personal trainer sessions
- Martial arts instruction
- Sports league or team fees
- Weight loss and smoking cessation programs, including memberships
- Yoga, Pilates and meditation classes
- Exercise or sports equipment for the home or office
- Other fitness gear and clothing
* When you log into your personalized benefits account, you will be automatically logged into the wellness website where you can see your personal information and record your activities. After login, just select the Wellness at AECOM tile.
** Log into the wellness website directly.