Live well today and plan for tomorrow with the Financial Wellness Tracker by Merrill, a Bank of America Company. This free tool can help you plan and invest, manage debt, and preserve and protect your assets. With the financial wellness tracker, you can positively impact and improve your financial health through targeted and individualized advice and assessments.
All it takes is 10 minutes to complete the assessment. You’ll receive a financial health score with a personalized action plan to improve you and your family’s financial situation.
Visit the tracker over time to retake the assessment to see your progress.
Before getting started, you’ll need to collect the following information:
- Your annual gross household income (before taxes)
- Your monthly expenses including housing and health care costs
- Any outstanding household loans or credit card debt
- Retirement and investment account balances, such as 401(k)s and pension plans, for you and your spouse/domestic partner
To use the tool Financial Wellness Tracker:
- Log in to your Merrill account at benefits.ml.com.
- Select the Financial Wellness tab or select the Financial Wellness link in the rotating display at the top of the My Accounts page.