Like your physical and emotional well-being, your financial well-being is important — to you and to AECOM. Whether you’re at the start of your career, growing your family, making a large purchase, such as a car or house, or planning for a secure future, AECOM provides a variety of FREE resources to help you achieve financial stability… and be well.
Don’t put off your financial well-being. Just as regular visits to your doctor and dentist help you prevent health care issues down the road, checking in on your finances regularly and taking steps to build financial stability can help ensure your future financial health.
I’m not sure where to start
- Personal Financial Journey: Get on the path to financial wellness with Merrill’s Personal Financial Journey. This interactive online tool helps you assess your financial situation and provides recommendations and specific steps tailored to you.
- Financial Wellness Tracker: Complete a 10-minute assessment and receive a financial health score with a personalized action plan to improve your and your family’s financial situation with the Financial Wellness Tracker .
Prepare for financial emergencies
Everyone should have an emergency fund — some money set aside for unplanned expenses. It’s a safety net that can give you peace of mind. If you experience a financial emergency, you can worry about how to deal with the emergency itself and not worry about how you’re going to survive financially. See 6 Simple Steps to Jump-Start Your Emergency Fund and How Much You Should Save for Emergencies.
Create my financial strategy
Financial Advisor*: Create your financial strategy with help from a Merrill financial advisor. These trained specialists can work with you to understand your financial situation and set and achieve whatever financial goals you may have — debt management, credit issues, loans, budgeting, saving, investing and more. Call 877.654.2427 or log in to your account to schedule an appointment (after you log in, click The road ahead is filled with possibilities and select Schedule a call).
Build my money skills
Better Money Habits: Build your financial know how with the Better Money Habits online resource through Merrill. Start with three simple questions or select a financial topic that you’re most interested in and get information and tools based on your financial priorities.
Plan and pay for college
- Calculator: Estimate the cost of college and get a personalized report showing how much to invest to meet your goal.
- Gradifi: Reduce and manage your student loan debt with Gradifi — our college planning, student loan refinancing and counseling service.
- Financial Advisor: Get personalized college planning help from a Merrill financial advisor. Call 877.654.2427 or log in to your account to schedule an appointment.
- Education Assistance: Receive tuition reimbursement for your own approved coursework through our Education Assistance Program.
Plan for my retirement
- Save It!*: Start or increase your 401(k)/retirement contributions by at least 1%. Get started by logging in to your account.
- Calculator: Estimate how much you’ll need to achieve the retirement you envision.
- Advice Access*: This Merrill tool will help you estimate how much retirement income you’ll need and provide specific, personalized recommendations to help you save and invest to get there. Get started by logging in to your account (select Enroll Now on the My Accounts page) or call 877.637.4226.
- Financial Advisor: Get personalized retirement planning help from a Merrill financial advisor. Call 877.654.2427 or log in to your account to schedule an appointment.
- HSA Education Center: Learn how you can use your Health Savings Account to save and invest for future health care expenses in the Health Accounts Education Center through Bank of America Merrill.
Develop a positive relationship with your finances
Financial stress can lead to full-blown anxiety deepening an already problematic relationship with our money. Let mindfulness help you develop an improved relationship with your finances in order to better control the connection between yourself and your wallet. This 7 Days of Financial Stress Relief program includes seven 15-minute sessions to help learn how you can make more conscious decisions as they relate to your financial well-being.
*These are points-earning activities (for employees only) in the U.S. Well-Being program.
Share this important information with your spouse/domestic partner and colleagues. It’s easy — just click the Share button at the top right of this page.