Like your physical and emotional well-being, your financial well-being is important — to you and to AECOM. Whether you’re at the start of your career, growing your family, making a large purchase such as a car or house, or planning for a secure future, AECOM provides a variety of FREE resources to help you achieve financial stability… and be well.
Challenge yourself to Unlock Your Financial Well-Being and learn about FREE resources that can help you build your financial stability.
Personal Financial Journey: Get on the path to financial wellness with Bank of America’s Personal Financial Journey. This interactive online tool helps you assess your financial situation and provides recommendations and specific steps tailored to you.
Financial Advisor*: Create your financial strategy with help from a Bank of America Merrill Lynch financial advisor. These trained specialists can work with you to understand your financial situation and set and achieve whatever financial goals you may have — debt management, credit issues, loans, budgeting, saving, investing and more. Call 877.654.2427 or log in to your account to schedule an appointment (after you log in, click The road ahead is filled with possibilities and select Schedule a call).
- Better Money Habits: Build your financial know how with the Better Money Habits online resource through Bank of America Merrill Lynch. Start with three simple questions or select a financial topic that you’re most interested in and get information and tools based on your financial priorities.
- Plan for Life Priorities Webinar*: Whatever your priorities in life, this FREE webinar, hosted by Bank of America Merrill Lynch, provides great tips on how to get started and prepare financially for all the important events ahead.
- Financial Tips Webinar*: Get tips based on your stage of life in these FREE webinars hosted by Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
- Financial Development Digital Learning: Learn the basics of good financial planning — how to create a budget, handle financial challenges, save for the future and invest with more confidence — with the online Financial Development Series. Log in to the wellness website and select PROGRAMS, then Digital Learning Center and then Financial Development Series. Complete all five learning modules by August 31 to earn 15 wellness points
- ComPsych On-Demand Training*: Get some helpful financial tips by completing a 5- to 10-minute training. Log in to GuidanceResources.com (register with Org ID: AECOM), scroll down to Site Highlights: Access On-Demand Training and then choose a topic that interests you such as Managing Personal Finances and The Psychology Behind Saving Money & Other Good Financial Habits.
- ComPsych Online Centers: Find the latest financial wellness news and helpful tools in the Online Centers provided by ComPsych, our GuidanceResources Employee Assistance Program (EAP) partner. Log in to GuidanceResources.com (Organization Web ID: AECOM) and scroll down until you see Online Centers on the right. Select View More Centers and then select the topic you’re interested in: Developing Financial Stability, Preparing for Retirement or Tips for Saving Money.
- Calculator: Estimate the cost of college and get a personalized report showing how much to invest to meet your goal.
- Gradifi: Reduce and manage your student loan debt with Gradifi — our college planning, student loan refinancing and counseling service.
- Financial Advisor: Get personalized college planning help from a Bank of America Merrill Lynch financial advisor. Call 877.654.2427 or log in to your account to schedule an appointment.
- Education Assistance: Receive tuition reimbursement for your own approved coursework through our Education Assistance Program.
- Save It!*: Start or increase your 401(k)/retirement contributions by at least 1%. Get started by logging in to your Bank of America Merrill Lynch account.
- Plan for the Retirement You Want Webinar*: Find out how to define your priorities and goals and create a retirement income strategy that works for you in this FREE webinar hosted by Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
- Calculator: Estimate how much you’ll need to achieve the retirement you envision.
- Advice Access*: This Bank of America Merrill Lynch tool will help you estimate how much retirement income you’ll need and provide specific, personalized recommendations to help you save and invest to get there. Get started by logging in to your account (select Enroll Now on the My Accounts page) or call 877.637.4226.
- ComPsych Preparing for Retirement Online Center: Find the latest retirement planning news and helpful tools through our GuidanceResources Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Log in to GuidanceResources.com (Organization Web ID: AECOM) and on the home page scroll down until you see Online Centers on the right. Select View More Centers and then select Preparing for Retirement.
- Financial Advisor: Get personalized retirement planning help from a Bank of America Merrill Lynch financial advisor. Call 877.654.2427 or log in to your account to schedule an appointment.
- HSA Education Center: Learn how you can use your Health Savings Account to save and invest for future health care expenses in the Health Accounts Education Center through Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
*You can earn 5 wellness points by completing this activity. Record that you completed this activity by August 31 by logging in to the wellness website and selecting PROGRAMS, then Additional Activities and then the name of the activity.