Be a U.S. well-being “early bird” by earning at least 100 points by July 31, and you’ll be entered to win one of 100 $25 gift cards. And you’ll be all set to receive a discount on your 2022 medical plan contributions and other great well-being rewards.
You can complete any combination of well-being activities to earn your points, but here is a suggested plan of action to help you reach your goal:
- Complete your personalized and confidential online health assessment (15 points)
- Complete your biometric screening by going to a Quest Lab, visiting your doctor or returning your Quest At-Home Test Kit if you already ordered one (30 to 50 points)
- Complete the Strength Training and/or Fruits and Vegetables challenge (15-30 points)
- Complete any 6 Sessions on various health topics (30 points)
- Participate in any Global Well-Being event, such as the Yoga WELLbinar on July 21 or Super 6 (5 points)
- NEW! Record your COVID-19 vaccination (10 points)
Track your activities on the wellness website to reach 100 wellness points by July 31 for your chance to win. Already at 100 points or more? Way to go! You’ve already been entered to win. Please forward this page to your spouse/domestic partner (using the share button above at right), so they can be an “early bird” and have a chance to win, too.
Being an “early bird” is completely optional. If you need more time to complete and track your wellness activities, no worries — you have until the official deadline of August 31.
Join in even if you don’t have AECOM medical coverage
Even if you are not currently covered by an AECOM medical plan or think you will opt out of AECOM coverage next year, it’s still a good idea to participate. Not only can you improve your health and well-being, but your circumstances could change. If the unexpected happens and you need to elect AECOM medical coverage for or in 2022, you may receive the discount only if you earn 100 wellness points by August 31, 2021. Plus, you can win other great well-being rewards.