We’ve pulled together the following information and resources to support you and your loved ones with the many challenges of the coronavirus pandemic. Please check back for updates and new resources as they become available.
If you have any symptoms of illness, please stay home and take care of yourself, and notify your manager.
GuidanceResources Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
If you are experiencing anxiety or stress and need to talk to someone, please remember that our GuidanceResources Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is here to help. For a free and confidential counselling session by phone, call 866.501.7962.
The EAP can also support just about any other area of your life, from financial well-being (get started with their Financial Resource Guide) to legal issues to parenting advice and much more. Log in to GuidanceResources.com (register with Organization Web ID: AECOM) and search for whatever topic you’re interested in.
Our EAP also includes myStrength, a clinically-based Computerized Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CCBT) program that helps you build resilience, improve your sleep, manage your health and cope with your emotions.
Additional Emotional Well-Being Resources
Our free eMindful benefit can help you improve your mental health and overall well-being by making mindfulness a part of your daily life, with many programs to suit a variety of needs and interests.
Our free Total Brain benefit offers fun and scientifically proven programs to help you train your brain to manage your mental health the way you manage your physical health.
Well-Being at AECOM
Check in on your health and well-being by taking advantage of your free health assessment, biometric screening, health coaching and other activities and challenges in our U.S. Well-Being program. When you compete activities to be well, you’ll earn points towards valuable rewards, including a discount on your 2023 medical plan contributions.
You can also find helpful resources and ways to stay connected with colleagues around the world through our Global Well-Being program.
Our Care.com benefit can help make your life easier when the pandemic throws you a curveball. With your free Care.com membership, you can search a database of qualified caregivers, tutors, pet sitters/walkers, housecleaners and more. Through Care.com, AECOM provides subsidized backup care for children and pets. Care.com also offers timely articles and guides on a variety of senior care, child care, pet care and home care issues, including tips related to the coronavirus.
Medical Plan Coverage
All of our medical plans provide coverage for coronavirus testing and treatment. In all the plans, including in the high-deductible health plan (HDHP) options (Bronze and Bronze Plus), testing prescribed by a health care provider is generally covered at no cost to you before the annual deductible, and treatment is covered based on your plan’s provisions.
The coronavirus vaccination is covered as preventive care which means there will be no cost to you for the vaccination.
Contact your carrier if you have questions about your coverage.
If you are on an international assignment, contact Cigna Envoy for coverage, assistance and resources specific to the International Health Plan.
Medical Plan Resources
Our medical plans include additional services that can be particularly helpful during this time:
- Prescription Drug Home Delivery — All of our medical plans include convenient home delivery for maintenance medications, typically at a lower cost than having prescriptions filled at a pharmacy. Contact your insurance carrier for details.
- Telemedicine — All of our medical plans include telemedicine, which lets you consult with a doctor without leaving your home.
- 2nd.MD — Everyone enrolled in an AECOM medical plan has free access to 2nd.MD for expert medical advice and second opinions from some of the country’s leading medical providers.
- Health Accounts – The money you have set aside in your Health Savings Account (HSA) or Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) can be used to help you manage costs associated with caring for the health of your family.
Short-Term Disability (STD)
If you have symptoms or a confirmed case of coronavirus, file for STD with The Hartford as soon as possible at AbilityAdvantage.TheHartford.com or 866.262.7316.
On approved claims, The Hartford will begin making disability payments of 66.67% of your base pay in the second week of disability.
You must continue to pay your share of the cost for your health care and optional life, AD&D and long-term disability (LTD) benefits through a direct billing arrangement with the AECOM Benefits Service Center while on STD.
Be sure to keep your Commuter Benefits elections updated based on your needs. The deadline for making changes to your Commuter Benefit order is the 10th of the previous month. For example, February 10 is the deadline for March. Log in to your personalized benefits account and select the Do you commute to work tile to get started.
- See a list of benefits you can update/change at any time throughout the year.
- Find the latest news, travel advice and video interviews with subject matter experts through International SOS.
- If you are facing out-of-network medical bills, take advantage of our bill negotiation services.
- Find resources for working and living safer from home.