Benefits Open Enrollment is November 15 – December 3, 2021.
So AECOM can fulfill our purpose to deliver a better world, we invest in benefits and resources that support your world. And next year, we will invest more than ever.
Take the time to invest in yourself, too. Whatever family means to you, wherever you are on your career path and no matter what your lifestyle looks like, choose benefits for your world and take advantage of all the great resources AECOM offers to help you make your choices.
As in past years, if you want medical, dental and vision coverage next year, you must enroll during Benefits Open Enrollment. You must also elect your contributions to your health savings account (HSA) (if applicable) and flexible spending account (FSA). Your current medical, dental, vision, HSA and FSA elections will not continue automatically.
Your Enrollment Checklist
- Understand how your benefits are changing for 2022. For 2022, we will continue all the same benefits and resources we offer now, with a great enhancement — a significant increase in the amount AECOM contributes towards the cost of your health care. Learn more.
- Starting November 15, choose your 2022 benefits and see your costs by logging in to myAECOMbenefits.com (follow the prompts to enroll).
- Make confident choices with Help Me Choose. When you enroll, follow the Help Me Choose step to compare your options and costs and make your choices.
- Make sure your doctors and other health care providers are in-network even if you want to re-enroll with your current carrier. When you enroll online and complete the Help Me Choose step, you can see which networks they participate in. You can also confirm participation directly with the provider if you know the correct network name (see the Tips for Finding Network Providers for network name information).
- Protect your loved ones by confirming your beneficiary designations and Social Security numbers in the enrollment system.
- Download the new Alight Mobile app now. You can enroll through the app, if you’d like, and you can use it to access your digital health care ID cards starting January 1 (physical ID cards may not be mailed out until later in January).
- If you have questions, call the Benefits Service Center, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Central Time, 844.779.9567 (U.S.) or +1 312.843.5091 (Outside U.S.). Closed holidays including Thanksgiving day and the day after Thanksgiving.
If you are a new hire, you must make benefits elections for 2021 and 2022, which means you must complete the enrollment process twice. See the FAQs for details.