Benefits Open Enrollment has closed.
Although the annual opportunity to choose 2021 benefits has ended, you might find the following information helpful to review what’s new for 2021, find tips on what to do after you enroll, make benefits selections as a new hire or update your benefit selections within 31 days of a qualified life event.
Your Enrollment Checklist
- Understand how your benefits are changing in 2021. All of the current plan options and benefits are continuing with just a few updates. Learn more.
- Make sure your doctors and other health care providers are in-network even if you want to re-enroll with your current carrier. When you enroll online and complete the Help Me Choose step, you can see which networks they participate in. It’s also a good idea to confirm participation directly with the provider. If you want to confirm network participation, see Tips for Finding Network Providers.
- Protect your loved ones by confirming your beneficiary designations and Social Security numbers in the enrollment system.
- If you have questions, call the Benefits Service Center, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Central Time, at 844.779.9567 (U.S.) or +1 312.843.5091 (Outside U.S.).
- After you have enrolled, learn how your benefits can support you and your family through the pandemic and see tips for managing your health care costs.