Our wellness program, Wellness at AECOM, provides a variety of ways for you and your spouse/ domestic partner (if you have one) to be well throughout the year — physically, financially and emotionally. You can complete free activities to be well, earn wellness points and receive wellness rewards — including a discount on medical plan contributions and a chance to win gift cards.
Good health and well-being improve virtually every aspect of our personal and professional lives, and that’s good for you and AECOM.
Through our mutual commitment to wellness, not only can we enhance our lives, but we’re better able to manage your health care costs. At AECOM, there is a 20% reduction in the average health care costs for those who participate in wellness activities vs. those who do not participate. It’s simple — the healthier you are, the less you and the company will spend on medical expenses throughout the year.
Being well helps put money back in your pocket:
- You can earn a wellness discount on your medical plan contributions.
- Your spouse/domestic partner (if you have one) can earn an additional wellness discount, too.
- Being healthy means you use medical services less, which saves you money.
Your good health helps AECOM control increases in our shared cost to buy health coverage.
- Complete the online health assessment by March 31 to earn 20 points. If you complete it April 1 – August 31, 2018, you earn 10 points. Your points for other activities won’t show up until you complete the required online health assessment.
- Choose from a variety of other activities to earn more points.
- Record your points on the wellness website by August 31, 2018.
- Earn 100 points and receive a wellness discount on your 2019 medical plan contributions.
- When your spouse/domestic partner (if you have one) earns 100 wellness points, they’ll receive an additional discount.
- Earn 150 points and become a wellness Rock Star with a chance to win one of many $250 gift cards.
- Earn 200 points and become a wellness Super Star with a chance to win one of many $1,000 gift cards.
|Online Health Assessment|
|Complete by March 31, 2018||20|
|Complete April 1 – August 31, 2018||10|
|Onsite screening (employees only)||30|
|Physician Results Form (for screening October 2017 through August 31, 2018)|
|Fit Pass Points for Biometric Outcomes||Max: 20|
|Blood Pressure – ≤ 140/90||5/healthy outcome
|Glucose – ≤ 100 fasting OR ≤ 140 non-fasting|
|Total Cholesterol/Cholesterol Ratio – Total cholesterol ≤ 200 OR cholesterol ratio ≤ 5.00|
|Waist/BMI – Waist: ≤ 35″ for women/ ≤ 40″ for men OR BMI: 18.5 – 30|
|Fit Pass Bonus|
|All 4 biometric values are within the healthy target range||20|
|Building Resilience||Max: 25|
|Mindfulness Series – Complete all 3 learning modules||10|
|21 Day Meditation Experience – View 7 days of meditation videos||5|
|Health Advisor Call|
|Complete 1 call with a StayWell Health Advisor||10|
|Telephonic Programs||Max: 70|
|Lifestyle Management Telephonic Coaching – Complete 3 coaching calls on one topic with a StayWell Health Coach||30|
|Your Anthem Nurse (by invitation only) – Complete 1 call and an assessment||40|
|Online Programs||Max: 40|
|Self-Directed Coaching – Complete 1 or 2 programs from these 5 topics: Control Weight, Eat Well, Move More, Smoke Free and Stress Less)||15/program, up to 30 max|
|Digital Workshops – Complete 1 or 2 workshops from these 4 topics: Blood Pressure, Cholesterol and Your Heart Health, Sleep, Path to Good Nutrition||5/workshop, up to 10 max|
|Wellness Challenges||Max: 45|
|Million Steps Challenge – Record 1 million steps (October 16, 2017 – August 31, 2018)||20|
|Daily Dash – Earn 4 Daily Dash badges to help you eat well, move more, stress less and sleep better (October 16, 2017 – August 31, 2018)||10|
|Calm – Complete 6-week program (January 1 – March 31, 2018; begin by February 10)||15|
|Sleep Well – Complete 8-week program (June 1 – August 31, 2018)||15|
|Benefits Services||Max: 40|
|MDLIVE – Complete an online consultation with MDLIVE||5|
|GuidanceResources – Access on-demand training||5|
|AECOM Corporate Responsibility initiative or community event||5|
|Licensed Weight Loss Program – Participate and reach your goal weight||5|
|Save It! – Begin a 401(k) account or increase current contribution by 1% or more||5|
|Best Doctors – Complete a free InterConsultation®||25|
|Livongo Diabetes Management Program||10|
|Safety Training Course||5|
|Share your way to be well on Instagram or Twitter||5|
|For vaccine received October 1, 2017 – August 31, 2018||5|
|Your Own Way||Max: 30|
|Digital Learning Series||Max: 30|
|Financial Development Series – complete all 5 learning modules||15|
|Sleep Series – complete all 3 learning modules||10|
|Professional Development Series – complete 5 of 7 learning modules||15|
|Wellness Volunteer Participation (employees only)|
|Check with your Wellness Ambassador to see how you can support wellness efforts at your location||10|
* When you log into your personalized benefits account, you will be automatically logged into the wellness website where you can see your personal information and record your activities. After login, just select the Wellness at AECOM tile.
** Log into the wellness website directly.