- Add your child to your benefits within 31 days of the birth or adoption date. You might also want to elect or increase your insurance benefits and Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) contributions. Log in and select the Need to Change Your Coverage? tile.
- After you add your new child to an AECOM benefits plan, you’ll be asked to submit a copy of your child’s birth or adoption certificate. If you don’t have it yet, add your child within 31 days by calling the AECOM Benefits Service Center at 844.779.9567 (+ 1 312.843.5091 outside the U.S.). You can provide the documentation when you get it.
- Start or increase your contributions to the Dependent Day Care FSA within 31 days of the date you return to work. When you go on leave, you must re-enroll to continue your contributions. Log in and select the Need to Change Your Coverage?
- Search Care.com for FREE to find a caregiver for your child.
- Register for certain benefits now, so they’ll be set up and ready for you to use at a moment’s notice.
- Get a FREE new child kit (for birth or adopted children). Connect with a FamilySource specialist through the GuidanceResources Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at 866.501.7962 for information about parenting classes, highest-rated car seats, multiple-birth discount options and much more and receive your FREE kit. Or contact the Benefits Team for your FREE kit.
- Start saving for college with these financial wellness resources (scroll down to Saving for Education).
- Start or increase your 401(k) contributions in the Retirement & Savings Plan (RSP).
- Start or increase your contributions to the Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Update your beneficiary information.
- Speak to your manager about a flexible work arrangement.
Call the AECOM Benefits Service Center at 844.779.9567 (+ 1 312.843.5091 outside the U.S.) and select the prompt for the Advocacy Service.
Top Resource Picks for You
Receive important benefits news about discounts, deadlines and when to enroll. Text AECOMbenefits to 213-810-5006. You can opt out anytime.