- Update your address for your AECOM benefits.
- Visit your plan’s carrier website to find participating doctors, pharmacies and other health care providers in your new location (if applicable).
- If you are in one of AECOM’s regional Medical plan options and you move to an area that is outside that plan’s service area, you may select a new AECOM Medical plan. Make your election within 31 days of your move. Log in and select the Need to Change Your Coverage? tile.
- If you move to an area where one of AECOM’s regional Medical plan options becomes available to you, you may elect the regional plan option. Make your election within 31 days of your move. Log in and select the Need to Change Your Coverage? tile.
- Access the GuidanceResources Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for resources and services that can assist you in preparing for and adjusting to a move. Register with Organization Web ID: AECOM, select Home and Auto and then select Moving.
- Search Care.com for FREE to find house cleaners and other assistance to help you make the transition to your new home.
- Update your beneficiary information.
You might also like to know
Where regional Medical plan options are available:
- Kaiser in California and Hawaii
- HMSA in Hawaii
- Triple S in Puerto Rico