Reduce and manage your student loan debt with Gradifi — our NEW college financial planning, student loan refinancing and counseling service.
To access this benefit, you must sign up using the registration email you will receive from Gradifi in mid-June 2018. If your spouse/domestic partner has set up their personalized benefits account, including their email address, they will also receive their own registration email from Gradifi.
- All AECOM employees and their spouses/domestic partners are eligible for Gradifi. You can start using this benefit at any time (after you receive your Gradifi registration email in mid-June 2018).
- Gradifi offers special student loan refinancing options and rates through leading lenders, including First Republic and Citizens banks, allowing you to consolidate payments and lower your student loan payments and interest rates.
- Gradifi also gives you access to college financial planning and student loan counselors through American Student Assistance® (ASA), a national nonprofit group dedicated to helping people make decisions about their higher education expenses. They can help you understand your options and create a personalized strategy for:
- Planning and paying for college
- Repaying private and federal student loans
- Postponing, forgiving and discharging student loans
- Consolidating and refinancing student loans.
- To access this benefit, you must register for a Gradifi account using the registration email you receive directly from Gradifi. The first registration emails will go out in June 2018. After that, Gradifi will occasionally send registration emails to anyone who hasn’t already set up their account. You can also contact us to request a registration email. If your spouse/domestic partner has set up their personalized benefits account, including their email address, they will also receive their own registration email from Gradifi.
- Follow the instuctions in your Gradifi email to register on the Gradifi website. The registration process takes less than five minutes to complete. Be sure to have your outstanding student loan debt information on hand, if applicable.
- Once you register with Gradifi, you can see your refinancing options and begin the refinancing process with the lender of your choice. You can also contact American Student Assistance (ASA) for financial planning and counseling assistance at 844.248.3447 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is no cost to you to use any of the Gradifi services. However, you are responsible for fees associated with any loan refinancing options you select.