- Share this website with your new spouse/domestic partner, so they can learn about AECOM’s benefits, too. You can easily do this by clicking the “Share This” link at the top of each page.
- Add your spouse/domestic partner to your benefits within 31 days of your marriage or domestic partner start date. You might also want to elect or increase your insurance benefits. Log in and select the Need to Change Your Coverage? tile.
- After you add your new spouse/domestic partner to an AECOM benefits plan, you’ll be asked to submit a copy of your marriage certificate or domestic partnership documentation. If you don’t have it yet, add them within 31 days and provide the document when you get it.
- Start or increase your 401(k) contributions in the Retirement & Savings Plan (RSP).
- Start or increase your contributions to the Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Update your beneficiary information.
- Sign up for Purchasing Power for FREE financial tools to help you combine finances with your partner.
- Have your spouse/domestic partner register for the GuidanceResources Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to access an array of resources to help them be well physically, financially and emotionally.
- Have your spouse/domestic partner set up their own personalized benefits account, after you share access with them.
Call the AECOM Benefits Service Center at 844.779.9567 (+ 1 312.843.5091 outside the U.S.) and select the prompt for the Advocacy Service.
Top Resource Picks for You
Receive important benefits news about discounts, deadlines and when to enroll. Text AECOMbenefits to 213-810-5006. You can opt out anytime.