Like your physical and emotional well-being, your financial well-being is important — to you and to AECOM. Whether you’re at the start of your career, growing your family, making a large purchase such as a car or house, or planning for a secure future, AECOM provides a variety of FREE resources to help you achieve financial stability… and be well.
- Financial Development Digital Learning: Learn the basics of good financial planning — how to create a budget, handle financial challenges, save for the future and invest with more confidence — with the online Financial Development Series. Log in to the wellness website and select PROGRAMS, then Digital Learning Center and then Financial Development Series. Complete all five learning modules by August 31. 15 wellness points
- Save It!: Start or increase your 401(k)/retirement contributions by at least 1%. Get started by logging in to your Bank of America Merrill Lynch account. Then record your activity by August 31, 2018, by logging in to the wellness website and selecting PROGRAMS, then Additional Activities and then Save It!. 5 wellness points
- ComPsych On-Demand Training: Get some helpful financial tips by completing a 5- to 10-minute training. Log in to GuidanceResources.com (register with Org ID: AECOM), scroll down to Site Highlights: Access On-Demand Training and then choose a topic that interests you such as Managing Personal Finances and The Psychology Behind Saving Money & Other Good Financial Habits. Then record your activity by August 31, 2018, by logging in to the wellness website and selecting PROGRAMS, then Additional Activities and then GuidanceResources. 5 wellness points
BAML Personal Financial Journey: Get on the path to financial wellness with BAML’s Personal Financial Journey. This interactive online tool helps you assess your financial situation and provides recommendations and specific steps tailored to you.
When you are financially stable you can stress less and improve your overall well-being… and be your best self at home and at work. Being well financially means:
- Understanding your financial situation
- Living within your means
- Paying off debt
- Cutting costs
- Saving money for things that are important to you
- Planning for a secure financial future
BAML Financial Advisor: Create your financial strategy with help from a Bank of America Merrill Lynch financial advisor. These trained specialists can work with you to understand your financial situation and set and achieve whatever financial goals you may have — debt management, credit issues, loans, budgeting, saving, investing and more. Call 877.654.2427 or log in to your BAML account to schedule an appointment (after you log in, click The road ahead is filled with possibilities and select Schedule a call).
- ComPsych webinar: Learn tips and tricks to help you manage your financial well-being – even during challenging times in the 10 Strategies for Improving Your Finances webinar.
- BAML Better Money Habits: Build your financial know how with the Better Money Habits online resource through Bank of America Merrill Lynch. Start with three simple questions or select a financial topic that you’re most interested in and get information and tools based on your financial priorities.
- ComPsych Online Centers: Find the latest financial wellness news and helpful tools in the Online Centers provided by ComPsych, our GuidanceResources Employee Assistance Program (EAP) partner. Log in to GuidanceResources.com (Organization Web ID: AECOM) and scroll down until you see Online Centers on the right. Select View More Centers and then select the topic you’re interested in: Developing Financial Stability, Preparing for Retirement or Tips for Saving Money.
- Smart Spend discounts and tools: Access savings and discounts on your everyday expenses, as well as tools and tips to help you be well financially with Smart Spend.
- Purchasing Power tools: Take a financial well-being assessment, get a free credit report, use free budgeting software and access other tools to help you be well financially through Purchasing Power.
- BAML Calculator: Estimate the cost of college and get a personalized report showing how much to invest to meet your goal.
- COMING SOON! Gradifi: Reduce and manage your student loan debt with Gradifi — our new college planning, student loan refinancing and counseling service. In June, you’ll receive an invitation email from Gradifi. Simply follow the instructions to learn more and register. Employees, their spouses/domestic partners and their children are eligible for this benefit.
- BAML Financial Advisor: Get personalized college planning help from a Bank of America Merrill Lynch financial advisor. Call 877.654.2427 or log in to your BAML account to schedule an appointment.
- Education Assistance: Receive tuition reimbursement for your own approved coursework through our Education Assistance Program.
- Scholastic Program: If your child/dependent is a high school senior or college student accepted into an accredited college or university, encourage him or her to apply for an AECOM scholarship.
- BAML Calculator: Estimate how much you’ll need to achieve the retirement you envision.
- BAML Advice Access: This Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BAML) tool will help you estimate how much retirement income you’ll need and provide specific, personalized recommendations to help you save and invest to get there. Watch to learn more or get started by logging in to your BAML account (select Enroll Now on the My Accounts page) or call 877.637.4226.
- ComPsych Preparing for Retirement Online Center: Find the latest retirement planning news and helpful tools through our GuidanceResources Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Log in to GuidanceResources.com (Organization Web ID: AECOM) and on the home page scroll down until you see Online Centers on the right. Select View More Centers and then select Preparing for Retirement.
- BAML Financial Advisor: Get personalized retirement planning help from a Bank of America Merrill Lynch financial advisor. Call 877.654.2427 or log in to your BAML account to schedule an appointment.
- HealthEquity HSAs: The New Retirement Strategy: Learn how you can use your Health Savings Account to save and invest for future health care expenses. Visit the HealthEquity website and scroll down to HSAs: The New Retirement Strategy.
- 401(k): Contribute to your 401(k) to lower your taxes today while building a nest egg for your future.
- Health Savings Account (HSA): If you have a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP), HSA contributions let you pay for eligible health care expenses with tax-free dollars. You can even invest your HSA, and any earnings will also be tax-free.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Use an FSA to pay for health care and/or dependent day care expenses, including your deductible, tax-free.
- Education Assistance: Get tax-free tuition reimbursement to give your career a boost and save money.
- Commuter Benefits: Save on work transit and parking expenses with pre-tax commuter contributions.