- Remove your ex-spouse/domestic partner from your benefits (and make any other benefits updates) within 31 days of your divorce or domestic partnership end date. Log in and select the Need to Change Your Coverage? tile.
- Your ex-spouse may be eligible to receive continued coverage for up to 36 months under COBRA. After you remove them from your coverage, you’ll receive a COBRA enrollment packet from the AECOM Benefits Service Center.
- If your legal name, address, phone number and/or email has changed, update your personal information.
- Start or change your 401(k) contributions in the AECOM Retirement & Savings Plan (RSP).
- Start or change your contributions in the Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Update your beneficiary information.
- If you need resources to help you be well physically, financially and/or emotionally, please reach out to the GuidanceResources Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Call the AECOM Benefits Service Center at 844.779.9567 (+ 1 312.843.5091 outside the U.S.) and select the prompt for the Advocacy Service.
Top Resource Picks for You
Receive important benefits news about discounts, deadlines and when to enroll. Text AECOMbenefits to 213-810-5006. You can opt out anytime.