You’ll find most of the benefits information you need here on this site, by logging in or by calling the carrier directly. But when you need personalized one-on-one benefits assistance, connect with our FREE Advocacy Service.
Our trained Advocates can:
- Help you consider which health plan will best meet your needs
- Find a network specialist in your area
- Assist with medical billing questions
- Answer questions about medications and explain your treatment options
- Help you compare the AECOM plans with other plans (such as your spouse’s/domestic partner’s employer-provided plans)
- Assist with all other AECOM benefits (Retirement, Life Insurance, Disability, etc.).
To reach an Advocate, call the AECOM Benefits Service Center at 844.779.9567 (+ 1 312.843.5091 outside the U.S.) and press the prompt for the Advocacy Service.